Chapter 17

Diggy pov

I was on my way to Jazz house to see my baby after hanging with the guys. When we got to her house i jumped out the car and went inside. 

me: where my baby

jazz: she's upstairs sleep

I ran upstairs and went and Jazz room and seen her sleeping peacefully looking sexy as ever in them shorts. I walked over to her and woke her up. When she seen me she was so excited. She got up and went to brush her teeth and she ran back to me and gave me the most passionate kiss.

a: i've been waiting to do that for the longest

me: wanna do it again

a: sure

She kissed me again but this time we were rudely interrupted by Jazz.

jazz: i dont mean to interrupy but are ya'll gonna come downstairs

Ariana pov

me: come on babe

We walk downsatirs and sit on the couch.

dan: babe i love you hair

me: thanks 

dan: no problem what made you change it

me: just something different

tiff and jazz: its cute on you

me: thanks...so why is that i have to stay the whole weekend at jazz

jazz: beacuse we gonna turn up

me: what are we doing

tiff: dont worry about it just go get dress so we could go to the mall

I run upstairs and throw on some sweats and a t-shirt and come back downstairs. Me and the girls leave while the guys stay and watch tv. When we get to the mall we go to Body Central. They told me i needed to find a dress so i found this black asymmetrical bodycon dress (dress on the side) with some gold assessories and then i went to Bath and Body Works to get some lotion, perfume, and body wash. After we all finish shopping we went back to the house. 

the boys: took ya'll long enough

us: whatever we're gonna go get dress

We all go upstairs and take a shower. I then finish the rest of my hygiene and  i put some tight curls in my hair. Finally i put on my dress, assessories, and my black stillettos and spray some perfume. I wait for the girls to finish and then we walk downstairs. As walk downstairs the guys are just staring and watch daniel and see him bite his lip.

me: ya'll ready

guys: yes damn ya'll look good

us: thanks

We head out  to the club and let me tell you it was a hot club. The music was everything. As soon as we got in there me and the girls literally ran to the dance floor and start doing what we do. The music was so good that i literally dance the whole time. Dan and the rest of the guys came to dance with us. I know they was enjoying the dance i mean what guy wouldnt. Then i finally got tired in these heels. I pulled dan to the bar and we sat down.

dan: you having fun

me: of course im with the best boyfriend ever and my friends

dan: lets get out of here

me: what about them

dan: they will be fine 

me: well let me tell jazz we're leaving