(Chapter 7) - MEDIC!

Start from the beginning

"So money huh? how much did he offered?"

"6 Million LMD..." "But i bet Rhodes Islands can double that more..." Grani said as Skadi shook her head... "I also have my personal reasons on why i chose his side, now step back or before i hurt you..." Skadi says as she grips her sword at her back...

Grani noticed the bags that the bounty hunter dropped... she smiles and nods... "I see..." She came to realise something about Skadi's employer... "Well if that's your decision, then I'll not force you to join..."

Their talk was interrupted as they felt an explosion... Grani received a transmission from Ch'en saying that Saria and Ryo has fallen down the sewers...

"What?! Okay then..." Grani ended the call as Skadi asked... "What happened?" The bounty hunter asked... "Building was blown down. The Reunion was stepped ahead of us, Ch'en said that it was the Sarkaz Mercenary who planted the C4..."

"Is Ryo there?" Skadi said very concerned and asked... "Yeah but right now he was MIA with Saria..." As Grani replied... Skadi quickly lefts leaving the vanguard behind... "Hey! wait up!" she runs along catching up with Skadi...

The sewers were a bit deep, Ryo caught Saria in his arms... He looked down and it was only a few meters before they fall dead...

'CLOCK'S WORLD-'  Ryo was about to stop time but it was a bit too late cause the falling debris hit his head "Guh!" he groaned but that did not stop him from stopping their fall...

"Trace on!" He projected a long sword and stab it at the wall causing a friction to slow their movements from falling...

But the sword shatters but at least it was able to slow them down from falling... Apparently Ryo turns around and hits the ground with his back...

"Guh!" He groans again in pain..

Saria then stood up and checked his condition... "Are you alright?" she says and saw blood at his head...

She took out some bandages and wrapped it around his head...

"Stay still idiot..." Saria complains as she had a rough time patching him up... Ryo grabbed her hand and she grunts... "I- I'm okay now..." He sat up but Saria forced him to lay his head at her lap and continues treating him...

Ryo gives up and let her do as she please, a memory came in his mind and break the silence... "It's just like that time when we first met..."

Saria was leading an operation on her team, and was outnumbered by Reunion forces... and Ryo was coincidentallly there who was also escaping Mephisto's forces...

Turns out he was very wounded at that fight... When fleeing he discovered Saria an her team having a hard time on Reunion's casters... So he came to help them and used Clock's world to stop time and shot the casters off...

Her team was surprised when they saw him in front of them... Bleeding and very wounded... And he collapsed at the ground and was about to die...

But you know him. Once he cheat death, he will continue in doing so... But it was all thanks to Saria who prevented him from dying after applying some Medical Attention...

"Oh that. i forgot to ask on why are you on that condition..." Saria replies as Ryo scratched his cheek... "Believe it or not i was just minding my own businesses, until Mephisto arrives and offered me to join them as Talulah instructed..."

"And your answer was?"

Ryo then remembered what he did to Mephisto that resulted him to almost die...

He used Time Alter and inserted a rubber bullet at his gunblade and shot him in the head... and his answer was.

"DAGA KOTOWARU!" Ryo says with an annoyed face resulting Mephisto to order his forces and kill him...