Strawberry (Platonic Fonnie)

"How in God's name would I be a strawberry?" Was a sentence Fox never expected he would say ever in his life.

Basically, Fox was spending the night at Bonnie's house. So far they spent a good few hours playing Mario Kart. They were repeatedly shushed by one of Bonnie's mothers the whole time, whereas the other offered(and managed)to beat their asses at the game.

After that, they decided to chill out and eat pizza rolls while watching Youtube. Bonnie's mothers had gone to bed shortly after they were done eating, so Bonnie and Fox spent a little while deciding what to do now that would be quiet.

Bonnie had suggested they ask each other random questions back and forth, and Fox agreed. That all led up until now, where Bonnie looked at a list of questions on his phone – they had ran out of questions, so they decided to look into a random site for ideas – and proceeded to ask "What type of fruit would you be?"

"I mean, I feel like it makes more sense than a cherry?" Bonnie replied through giggles.

"How?! I'm absolutely certain that I'm more likely to be a cherry. How does a strawberry make more sense?" Fox shot back, flabbergasted.

Bonnie raised his hands, both of his palms sideways with his fingers facing Fox in a 'let me explain' gesture. "Like...I don't know? Because strawberries are red?" He lowered his hands halfway through his sentence, his palms facing the ceiling now.

"Cherries are red!" Fox did a similar motion, pointing his elbows at his knees as his palms faced upward.

Bonnie full on laughed. "I don't- I don't know! You just don't remind me of a cherry?!"

"Abby's more likely to be a strawberry than me! God- How am I a strawberry?!" Fox had started laughing, too. The ridiculousness of the situation dawning on him.

"I- You're right, you're right!" Bonnie and Fox were both losing it now. Fox was smiling widely as breathy giggles escaped his mouth.

"Just- Give me the phone! Give me the phone." Fox reached his hand out, grabbing Bonnie's phone as Bonnie handed it to him shakily.

"God," Fox breathed out. "How did you think I was a strawberry- What fruit would you think the rest of our friends are?! What would Freddy be?"

"Uh- A banana?" Bonnie suggested, unsure.

Bonnie bursted into a fit of more giggles as Fox gave him a shocked look. "A banana?!"

"I mean, what else would he be?" Bonnie had started rocking back and forth now as he continuously giggled.

Fox paused, biting his lip as he got lost in thought for a moment. "Okay, you got me there, but you're still on thin ice."

Both boys immediately started laughing again, trying to keep themselves silent with barely any success.

"Alright, alright. Next question," Fox declared with a wide smile.

"Oh no. I'm scared." Bonnie was still giggling.

"What confuses you the most?" Fox squinted at the phone screen in confusion. "That's such a vague ass R-slash-ask-reddit question."

Bonnie promptly stopped rocking as his constant giggling eased a bit. "I think I have a direct answer though."

Fox set the phone down beside him. "Spill."

"Emotions," Bonnie said simply.

Fox placed his chin in his hand, looking at Bonnie expectantly. When he received a confused look in return, he replied with a persistent "elaborate?"