I'd F*ck You

I’m excited for this chapter because the plot is finally forming :)

And picture on the side is Olivia's girl :) 

I was listening to that song and I decided to add it to this chapter because I've become obsessed with it.  

            “Get dressed,” I urged, slapping Adrienne on her ass. She yelped before glaring at me. I shrugged innocently at her. I followed her into her room as she began going through her stuff to pick out an outfit. “Wear that,” I said pointing to a loose thru tank top.

            She raised a brow. “You had me making breakfast in lingerie, haven’t you seen me naked enough?”

            “Never,” I said smiling. “And put those short cargo shorts on. I love your seeing your long legs”

            “What are you? My stylist?” Even as she asked that looking annoyed she still put on what I said.

            “And those beige wedges,” she picked up a pair but it wasn’t the ones I wanted to see her in. “The one with the single ankle strap,” she picked them up and sat on the bed to put them on.

            “Happy?”

            “You’re so beautiful but I want you to put your red lipstick on”

            She sighed, “No, Liv, I’d like to kiss you as hard as I want, when I want without worrying about lipstick—And no pouting, you’re only allowed one a day. And now you have to change. You have to wear what I want you to wear”

            Frowning, I looked down at my clothes. “Aren’t I dressed fine?”

            “Oh you’re dressed perfect but I want to dress you up like one of my dolls”

            Amusing. “Did you fuck your dolls?” I asked walking backwards towards my room with a wicked smirk on my face.

            Adrienne jotted her bottom lip a little, as if thinking before shaking her head. “Nah, they couldn’t moan and scream my name so it wasn’t worth the effort”

            That had me laughing. “You’re such a weirdo”

            “Normal is overrated…here put this on.” Adrienne handed me a short white strapless romper. “And it’ll look perfect with these.” She placed a really cute pair of beige gladiator sandals that reached just above my ankles when I put them on. They had many straps going across the sandals on both side but tied into these cute little knots in the middle going all the way up. The back of the sandals had zippers so they’d be easy to put on. Once I’m dressed in my newly picked out outfit, I turned to the beautiful woman in the room. “Gorgeous!” She cheered. She clasped her hands together, placing them underneath her chin with a huge smile plastered on that beautiful mouth of hers. “I swear, if I weren’t already fucking you, I’d definitely want to”

I fake gasped. “How dare you talk to me like that?”

            She slapped my ass—hard and now it was my time to yelp. “Come on!” Adrienne all but whined. She’s been questioning me about what the town part of the area looked like and I told her I’d show her. We grabbed our wallets, I hand her a pair of Ray Bans because she’d look even hotter in them and my car keys then headed out.

***

            “Adrienne!” I called, as she opened the door of another store. “No, no, no!” I said holding my ground. This chick really loves to shop. She sees a store with nice clothes and she get’s this look in her eyes that makes me melt but at the same time I’m thinking how much clothes does one person need? How much stuff does she need to buy in a day?

            “Please?” She whined. I shook my head refusing to look at her; if I do I’ll cave. “Oh look! There’s an ice cream store! Can we get ice cream?”

            “How old are you?” I questioned with a playful frown.

            “Don’t patronize me!” She snapped dramatically but I could tell she was joking. I laughed, jogging the few steps that separated us and slipping my hand in hers. She stopped, turning to face me with an intense look in her eyes. “Olivia, I—” I went on my tiptoes to kiss her, preventing her from saying what she was going to say. She pulled away with a small laugh. “I was trying to tell you that—”

            “Don’t say it,” I whispered softly, finding great interest in the sidewalk.

            “Why not?”

Because it’ll hurt more when you leave, was what I was thinking but instead I said, “I’m not ready yet and I don’t want us to feel like we’re moving too fast.” Truth is I’m extremely vulnerable when it comes to Adrienne, stupid even. The sensible part of me feels like she can get back with her ex at any moment in time. One doesn’t just throw away a long-term relationship just like that. I’m vulnerable to her and she’s vulnerable to her ex. Look how fucked up she felt when they broke up.

            There were soft lips on mine briefly. I looked up to see Adrienne’s smile. I’m glad she wasn’t upset with me. “When you’re ready then.” I nod my head. “Let’s go get ice cream, I want to see how sexy you look licking that cone then we can go home and finish what you started this morning.”

            “Sounds wonderful!” I agreed.

            Hot steamy sexy in next chapter woohooo!!