Come here

I opened my eyes to find Adrienne already staring down at me. She smiled then pecked my lips. I settled in her arms as I gently trace my index finger along her naked stomach.

            “Just a simple touch from you, that’s all it takes to drive me crazy,” she whispered as she grabbed my hand to halt my movements.

            I chuckled, “You know what I want?” I asked, going between her legs so that our puss!es touched. She gasped as I gently began to rotate my hips. I teased her nipples as I continued to move slowly, teasingly against her. She moaned and arched her back then she began grinding her hips, speeding up our pleasure. I lift my hips a little so that we were no longer touching. “I believe I asked you something, babe”

            She groaned before opening her eyes and I swear if looks good kill I’d be dead. She gave me that fake-pleasant smile. “What do you want, Olivia”

            I put on my best adorable puppy-dog face. “I want you to make me breakfast in just your panty and bra”

            She raised a brow with an amused smile, “Breakfast? Liv, it’s a quarter past two in the afternoon”

            “Please?” I pouted.

            “Ugh, fine. But only if you promise we finish this later. This same thing we were doing. I want it” ­

            “If that’s what you want then I’ll give it to you.” Her eyes held a slight twinkle as she smirked. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the shower all the while caressing her smooth skin.

            I set the water then dragged her inside. The water cascaded over her body, little droplets dripping off of her nipples. Not being able to help myself, I leaned down and took her nipple in my mouth. She moaned and ran her hand through my now wet hair.

            “Come here,” she commanded softly.  I stood straight allowing her to pull my body to her. She pushed me against the shower wall. She looked into my eyes. The way she stared at me gave me chills. “You’re beautiful. I could stare at you all day and never get tired of looking at your beautiful face”

            “Don’t compliment me you’ll make me stupid with happiness”

            “I’m going to make you stupid with pleasure now.” She kissed me and I could already feel my pleasure building up just from her kiss. She’s such a good kisser and it drives me mad. She parted my lips with her tongue taking full control of my mouth as her hands began trailing down my stomach like I had me been doing to her minutes ago. “Open your legs for me,” she whispered against my lips. I did as she asked. Her lips immediately found mine again and she didn’t waste anytime slipping her hands between my legs and finding my spot. Her fingers rubbed me slowly, drawing small gasps from my lips, which she swallowed through her kisses. I could feel the pleasure heating up my stomach.

“Hmm,” I moaned when I felt her finger penetrate me. Her lips were on my neck kissing and sucking my sensitive skin. “Adrienne!”

Her thumb massaged my cl!t as two of her fingers worked me. Moans passed my lips with every breath. Her lips kiss me all over until she had a nipple in her mouth, twirling her tongue around then sucked on it. “Fuck, Adrienne!” I couldn’t help but move against her hand. She tugged my unattended nipple using the fingers on her free hand and that was my undoing. I moaned loudly as I came. My body shuddered as my knees went weak. Adrienne held me close to her as she turned so we were under the running water.

            “Feeling good?” She asked. I only had enough strength to nod my head. 

Sweet Nectar (GirlxGirl)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें