"You're so fucking cute," she laughs, pulling his face back to hers. Ethan shimmies out of his boxers, her hand wrapping around his cock, earning a whimper.

"I-I don't have a condom," he mumbles, a little disappointed. Aphrodite reaches into her night table, squinting in the dark to find one to hand to him.

Ethan pulls it on, lining himself up at her entrance. He wasn't nervous at all anymore, surprisingly, just wanting to be closer to Aphrodite as he slowly pushes into her. They both gasp as he bottoms out, her short nails digging into his biceps and a moan slipping past her lips.

They take a minute for Aphrodite to adjust before she encourages him to move. Her walls pulsing around him, stretching her out as he thrusts in slow strokes and focuses on the way she feels clenched around his cock.

"Feels s-so good, Aph," Ethan breathes, their bodies flush together with her lips kissing his neck. "Holy fuck."

Aphrodite grabs one of his hands, putting it on her clit. She moans in his ear as he eagerly rubs circles on it. His cock brushes her g-spot, another loud moan following, "Just like that, E. Shit, so good."

It's gentle and slow, their hips rocking together while they moan praise in each other's ears. Ethan grabs every inch of her skin that he can, wanting to feel all of her while she continually kisses at his neck and jaw and leaves a few marks behind.

A knot tightens in both of their stomachs, Aphrodite's thighs starting to shake as she moans his name again. Slow, wet strokes getting sloppier. Ethan's stomach muscles tense up as he cums with a whimper of, "Aph!"

He keeps fucking into her even after he's done, rubbing her clit until she clenches and cums around his cock, her eyes squeezing shut. When she opens them again, Ethan pulls out and tosses the condom in her trash can before lying beside her.

"Hold me," Aphrodite whines, cuddling further into him while his arms wrap around her. She doesn't have the courage to say it aloud, but being with him, someone she cares about, it's the best time she's ever had.

"Thank you," Ethan whispers in her ear, leaving a soft kiss. Their sweaty skin sticks together, silent until Ethan's eyes widen enough to fall out of his head and he sits up, gaping at her. "W-what about Hades?"

"He's not home tonight," Aphrodite laughs, sitting up with him and reaching for her clothes the floor. "Spending the night at a friends. It's just us. You're staying, right?"

It only makes sense to, so he nods. Ethan didn't want to go home, he'd much rather be here with Aphrodite. It felt that much sweeter knowing Grayson was surely being yelled at for his disappearance. Even though Ethan was old enough to look after himself, their parents often left Grayson to since Ethan had been having a hard time.

Aphrodite tosses his boxers at him as she gets dressed, cuddling back into his side afterward. "Goodnight, Ethan."

"Night, Aph."

--

Ethan stands in Aphrodite's bathroom, brushing his teeth with the toothbrush she gave him. He wasn't a virgin anymore, but he felt the same. It was funny, it really wasn't as big of a deal as he made it out to be in his head.

Though he was in a good mood, but that was more because he really liked Aphrodite.

She walks in, humming to herself and now dressed as she looks him up and down. "You look tired."

"Little bit," Ethan shrugs, spitting toothpaste out. He frowns, trying to adjust the collar of the grey mock-neck he was wearing to hide more hickies, but it didn't really help. There were only a few, but all but one were above the collar. He would've worn a full turtleneck out of the house last night if he knew, but this was all he had. "These are way harder to hide than the last one..."