Threats from the past

Start from the beginning

The Nomu stepped back from Shihiro screaching in pain. Shihiro then managed to grabed the Nomu and threw away against Kurogiri's throne, destroying part of the bottom and makimg Kurogiri fall. Kurogiri then heard a beepimg sound amd turned to the computer.

Kurogiri: Its beginning.

Suddenly from the machine a massive ray burst into the sky and beyond, reaching the sun directly and began to extract energy from it.

The laser was visible to everyone in Japan and even in nearby countries. All the civilians and heroes wondered what was going on. Even the far battlefield of Sendai, Jitsuna looked out of his tent to see the purple laser from the distance while narrowing his eyes.

In his office, Dark Phoenix heard as a radar started beeping. He opened his eyes to look at it for a moment and the... Stood up.

Kurogiri: Soon all the Nomus will be ready, I hope you are prepared heroes! Hahahaha!

Shihiro: I have to do something!

Shihiro began to run towards the machine but Kurogiri interfered using his portals.

Kurogiri: Not so fast.

Kurogiri and Shihiro engaged in battle as Kurogiri tried to prevent Shihiro from moving forwards.

Meanwhile Riza was still battling with her Nomu. It was a tough one as the Nomu easily broke through her spikes, ice and ground. Nothing she did seemed to be enough to stop the Nomu and when she did land a hit, it seemed to easily regenerate from it. She then remembered a tip Endeavor had given her a long time ago.

Endeavor: Remember if you find an enemy who can regenerate, calcined cells cant regenerate.

Riza then put fire in both of her hands and raised the temperature until the fire got blue. She then let out all of that fire against the Nomu and it completely burnt it. The Nomu screached in pain as it tried to unsuccesfully regenerate until it finally fell to the ground.

Meanwhile Izumi finally managed to overpower the Nomu and began to push it back. Izumi then lifted the Nomu off the ground and threw him away against a wall. She then charged a massive blast and launched it against the Nomu. The Nomu took the entirety of the blast and it even caused another small earthquake. The nomu exploded and only ashes remained.

Izumi and Riza then both saw Shihiro was struggling against Kurogiri and they turned to look at each other and nodded. Izumi moved as fast as she could and landed a blow on Kurogiri's chest. Riza then used hee spiked and the pierced each of Kurogiri's limbs and then she raised him high.

Izumi then approached Shihiro.

Izumi: Come on we have to deactivate that thing.
Shihiro: Yeah.

The three of them went to the machine and Izumi examined it for a while. She then tried to deactivate it through the computer but it didnt work. The program wouldnt stop by anything in the world.

Izumi: The program cant be stopped.
Riza: Then lets destroy this thing!
Izumi: Wait, I can sense there is a dangerously high amount of energy in this thing, if we destroy it now, all that energy will be released on the city, it will be like if 10 nuclear bombs exploded all at once.
Riza: Then what can we do?

Izumi thought for a while then spoke.

Izumi: I will drain as much energy as I can from this thing, I will try to reduce it to a level which wont be that dangerous, the Shihiro when I tell you, you will destroy this thing and quickly.
Shihiro: Got it.

Izumo breathed in heavily and then began to use her quirk to absorb all the energy from the machine. At first she didnt have any problems but the amount lf energy was extraordinarly high. She begin to feel the repercutions of having that much energy flowing through her, but she knew she couldnt give up. She kept absorbing the energy and she had to do it fast as the machine was still replenishing itself. Finally the energy reached a level where it would only cause a light explosion.

Izumi: NOW!

Shihiro using One for All 50% punched the machine, completely destroying it and it exploded though it wasnt something they couldnt resist. The containers of the Nomus' also blew up in the process. When the smoke settled they quickly rose back to their feet.

Izumi fell back down to the ground and the two teens rushed to her aid.

Riza: Mom whats wrong?!
Shihiro: Ms. Izumi are you okay?
Izumi: Domt worry its just fatigue, even for me that was a lot.

Riza then looked up to see the spikes and then widened her eyes in surprised and then in anger.

Riza: That bastard! He escaped!
Shihiro: Coward.
Izumi: Dont worry we will find him, at least now his plans are all ruined. Japan is safe once again.

Kurogiri opened a portal and passed through it. He ended up in the middle of nowhere in some area of Northern Japan.

Kurogiri had trouble walking due to his wounds as they had damaged his physical body.

Kurogiri: Damn heroes, but it doesnt matter, I just have to try again until I finally revive the legacy of All for One.

As Kurogiri kept walking suddenly a sling ring portal opened and out of it came someone who Kurogiri never expected to see again.

Kurogiri: I-impossible, y-you cant be-
???: But I am, Hello there Kurogiri.

Kurogiri: H-how that is i-impossible you should be dead! You died you cant be alive!D

D.P: Kurogiri, do you really expect me to just die when my missiom hasnt been fulfilled? You know how stubborn I can be. Although, I do have ti admit it feels weird sometimes not knowing if I have a soul or not, but in the end it doesnt matter. Well it was lovely to talk to you again, sayonara.
Kurogiri: W-wai-

In the blink of an eye Dark Phoenix was at his side with his sword raised, he had cut through Kurogiri's real body's neck. He also created a wind pressure so strong from that attack many nearby trees were cut in half. He then put his sword away as Kurogiri's lifeless body fell to the ground.

Phoenix raised his head to look up to the sky.

D.P: Be ready heroes. My army is almost ready as well as None for All, we will soon strike you down in a single blow, no mistakes this time. In two months I will burn this world to ashes and from it a new one forged by me will rise. The dawn of a new era is coming soon...