Wow

Wow. Not too bad huh.

When Tzuyu and I both stepped out of our room we see dad with a camera ready in his hand.

"Look here girls!"

Tzuyu then giggles. "Ah no paparazzi no paparazzi!" she says while posing weirdly. I then give her a judgemental look before we take a picture. Baba just chuckles at our cuteness.

After packing our bags we then head to the front of our apartment door.

"Don't forget to text me when you two arrive okay? Make sure to focus and have the best first day of high school alright? I better not get a phone call saying you both caused trouble." dad says before pinching the both of our cheeks. Tzuyu and I then form a big heart together.

"Love you Baba~~!"

Dad then giggles. "I love you girls so much. I know Mama is proud of you too." he says proudly.

Tzuyu and I lost our mom at a very young age. Even though Baba never really talks about it, we knew that the both of them had a really hard time with money and so Mama couldn't handle all the stress anymore. She had suffered from a stroke and passed away just when Tzuyu and I first started school. Everyone usually teased us for not having a mom and so dad wanted us to move for a fresh start. Eventually, his old high school friend offered him a job in Korea as a cook for his small Taiwanese restaurant.

I smile at dad as I know he's still having a hard time with everything. "Thank you for raising us." I say seriously.

Baba then smiles. "No no. Thank you girls for growing up so well." he says as he pats our head. We then hug him before heading to school. It usually takes around half an hour by transit and it was only 8:01am. We had time...right?

Dahyun's p.o.v
"Chaeyoung-ah, hurry we'll be late!" I yell from downstairs as my younger sister Chaengie quickly sprints with her bag.

Aish.. it's this kids first day at Hanlim and she just had to sleep past her alarm. I'm already a second year student at Hanlim and I'm just as excited for Chaeyoung's first day as she is.

"Sorry unnie~" she says after tying her shoes. We then bid goodbye to our grandparents and sprint to the subway station. Luckily, we lived just five minutes away from it.

As soon as we enter the subway station, we see our train about to close and so we quickly sprint for our lives.

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" Chaeyoung says as her and I reach the doors. The doors are just an inch from closing before a hand stops it from doing so.

"Quickly!" the tall yoda-looking girl says.

"Thank you so much." I thank her as Chaeyoung and I manage to squeeze our way inside. I notice that the girl who held the door for us also had the same uniform on as us.

"Ah.. are you a first year?" I ask the tall girl who was also with another tall looking girl who had the same uniform on. Are they sisters or something? They're so pretty. Oh for the love of God Dubu, snap out of it.