14. oversized blue balls.

Beginne am Anfang

She continued to prod, "I don't have to be. I can be whoever you want me to be "

Ebén got his wish but it wasn't the kind of exit he had been hoping for. Samuel hesitantly wandered over to the patch of the patio where they were standing, the read on his face was like he was scared of the two.

"Hey, Ebén?" he paused.

"What do you want?" Ebén answered offishly, not bothering to look up from his drink as he swirled his glass before he downed the rest.

His hawkish gaze peeled back a layer off of his face, "I'm looking for Maya. Have you seen her?"

Thinking about the state Maya decided to leave him in made him gulp down on his drink hard, "Why would I have... seen her?"

"It's your house?"

"Well, I haven't so... You 'betta find her first before someone else ends up beating you to it. Women like her rarely ever stay single for long"

══════════════

"CASH, GET THIS DOWN YOU!" Harrison Davis; a teammate of Ebén's, motioned the corked bottle of Ace of Spades to the birthday boy; but Ebén could do without the help. He fell languidly into his seat as a whole host of eyes began to observe the scale of his drunkenness. He wasn't drunk enough.

He was fine with his single draught of brandy.

A baffled laugh began to drip from Davis' tongue as he leant his right foot forward, "You straight?"

"Course. Why wouldn't I be?" Ebén radiated defensiveness as he lied; knowing that he was ready to swap this stench of testosterone for her scent of oxytocin. Somehow, Davis read through his apathy as he gripped the back of his neck, ribbing.

"Where is that date you were with?"

He didn't know where she was Ebén reluctantly sighed to himself, wondering why fate had even cursed him with the knowledge of her. He had been somewhat content with his pool of girls that he had fucked. Maya was more than a challenge. She was like a Rubik that he couldn't crack. All she ever brought to him was trouble and he absolutely despised the fact that he couldn't make her want him.

His smug grin was well within Ebén's radius, "I don't know who you mean. I weren't with nobody"

Davis bore him a look of disbelief; knowing that Ebén wanted to keep the events of his steamy 'bathroom shack' a secret, firming that there was no woman but something spiked in his pants that said otherwise.

"Are you going to... sort that out?" coaxed Davis, eyes were now completely on his burning erection.

"Oh, for fuck sake" Ebén clenched a patch of his groin, irked off at the fact that his five minute stroke had made the man more restless.

His maniacal laughter sparked a chain of loud laughs as he began rubbing circles affectionately on his wife's knee, "Sound like she's got you bad, huh?"

Her whine had the tone of a large dose of pity, "Baby... leave him alone"

"She's not even... all that?" Ebén's lips bluffed; still clamping down on his groin that was badgered with the memory of her capturing her every detail.

"Sherry!" Davis wolf-whistled out, "Come take the birthday boy whose in desperate need of some TLC"

She revelled in the loud whoops and boyish jeers, as out came a strawberry-blonde dressed in a sailor's outfit. She waltzed over with a face full of flirt.