Eighteen.

Counseling Session before Hawaii...
Your POV

"Okay, so you two make sure you're all at the hangar by two. Do you understand me?" Normani told Bri for the hundredth time making me groan.

"Babe, she knows to be there at two. If not, they'll get left," I replied practically dragging her out of the house, so we wouldn't be late for our session.

"Unhand me, peasant," she said and I rolled my eyes opening the door, so she could get in.

"You're very annoying like your kids," I told her and she laughed. I closed the door after she got in and went to get in on the drivers side. We took the Tesla, so I decided to just let it drive. Normally, I would sort of dress up for our session. But for the sake of making our flight on time, I didn't. I wore a black Nike sweatsuit with matching black and white Jordan 1s. When we got there, I parked in our usual spot and went over to open Normani's door.

"Thank you," she said and I nodded. She grabbed my hand and we walked inside together.

"She's waiting for you two," the receptionist said and I chuckled as Ellis peeped her head out of the door. She gestured for us to come to her office, so we did. Normani and I sat down on the sofa and Ellis just smiled.

"So how are you two?" she asked.

"We're good, I think. She called me a peasant earlier though. I don't know how I feel about that," I said and Normani hit my arm lightly. 

"We're good," Normani told her.

"That's great to hear, so how are we doing with intimacy?"

"She let me touch her butt," I said and giggled making Normani blush.

"See what I have to deal with," Normani said and Ellis laughed.

"I'm being serious, Y/N," Ellis said.

"We took a bath together. We kiss, but if I try to do more, she stops. I'm just waiting for her to truly be ready."

"I do be ready, but then I start to overthink a ton and I just pull away," Normani replied.

"What do you overthink about?"

"I think about what if you don't like my boobs, my body."

"Your boobs look great. Your body is phenomenal. Like I don't know how you snapped back after having Adonis because Lord knows he was a big ass baby."

"Don't be talking about my baby like that," she said and hit me.

"I'm just saying, baby. You're absolutely gorgeous and I'm so tired of watching porn. It's boring. It's the same thing over and over again. My dick won't even get hard anymore. My dick does get hard for you though. Like very," I said and made a heart with my hands. Normani blushed and turned away from me. Ellis just shook her head waiting for Mani's response.

"What if it's not... ya know anymore?" she said and I was confused. I looked at her and furrowed my eyebrows. She made a gesture that I didn't understand, so I continued to just look at her confused. Ellis groaned and facepalmed.

"I don't... I don't get it," I said and they just looked at me. I thought about it and I chuckled.

"Girl, that thang tighter than that one time Mike Tyson hugged me and dislocated my shoulder," I told her and Normani gave me a genuine laugh. Ellis spit out her water, which made me laugh.

"Why are you like this?" Ellis asked laughing at me.

"One because I get a real laugh out of her. Two because I lack a filter. Pretty sure that's were Bella gets it from."