𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Start from the beginning

"W-W-What were we all doing there?" Bill asked from between Richie and Beverly. The Marsh girl shook her head slightly as she tried to recall back to her vision.

"I just remember how we felt. How scared we were. I don't think I can ever forget that." The group stayed quiet, a few glanced down at their feet with frowns on their faces. Lia grew worried. She didn't want to go back down there, and she especially didn't want to fight the clown again. Once was enough for her.

She laid her head down on Stanley's shoulder as she linked their arms together. Stan could feel the nervousness radiating off of the brunette beside him. He went to lay his head atop of hers, but had to pull back because of how painful it was to put pressure on the sides of his face.

Bill abruptly stood up and looked around the group with a piece of glass in his hand and a determined look on his face.

"Swear it. S-s-swear that if IT isn't dead, if IT ever comes back, we'll come back, too." Glances were casted around the group before Beverly stood up before Richie and Eddie followed. The others stood up, too, and soon they were all standing in a circle.

Bill let out a sharp inhale as he slid the glass across his skin, the shard drawing blood as it dug into his palm. He moved on to Richie who adjusted his glasses. He let out a gasp as the glass cut his skin before shaking it erratically in pain. Eddie was next followed by Mike and Stan.

Bill looked down at the brunette in front of him, noticing how she barely winced when her palm was sliced by the shard. Stan took notice of her reaction as well. Unbeknownst to both of them that Cordelia had dealt with far greater physical pain and injuries than the cut on her hand.

Ben was next, and last was Beverly. The red-haired girl had a similar reaction to Lia. Bill and Beverly linked hands, and slowly everyone in the circle held each other's hands. There was a bond between all of them now, and nothing could ever break that bond. Not even twenty-seven years later.

Hands slowly dropped back down by their sides. No one spoke for a while, until Stan broke the silence.

"I gotta go," he announced before glaring at Bill. "I hate you." Bill frowned and looked down at the ground before he heard a chuckle escape Stan's lips. The group soon joined in the laughter before Stan came to a stop. "I'll see you later."

"Bye, Stan," Bill called after as the Uris boy walked away from the group after giving Cordelia a small smile. Lia watched him leave, pursing her lips slightly.

She knew that she wasn't going to see him for the entire school year, seeing as she was leaving in a week. It upset her greatly, knowing that she wouldn't be able to see any of the Losers' Club members for an entire year.

Eddie announced that he and Lia were leaving before him and Richie hugged. Lia felt inclined to do the same with Beverly because she knew that the Marsh girl was going to be leaving for her aunt's house to stay there.

The two walked off together in the direction of their homes. However, Eddie decided to take a different way than the way that they came. Cordelia was confused, but she didn't mind. She didn't want to go back home. After her mother saw what she did with her doll and ribbon, the Watson household became worse than before.

Eddie stopped abruptly in front of Lia, causing her to let out a small squeak as she collided with him. His attention, however, was at the house in front of them.

"Why are we here, Eds?" she asked, genuinely confused as to why they stopped in front of a random house.

"This is Stan's house," he explained which resulted in Lia being more confused. "Okay, well, you're not going to see him for an entire school year, and you two are basically dating but I want you two to actually get together because Richie and I can't stand the tension anymore."

The slightly shorter boy pushed her forward towards the house, and she bit her lip as she approached the front door. Did they really act like they were dating? Her heart beat fast in her chest before she shook her head. After facing a child-eating clown, talking to Stan should've been easy.

Her small finger pressed on the doorbell and quickly made its way back to her side. She stood in front of the door with her hands clasped in front of her. Lia heard footsteps from the other side of the door, and the door opened to reveal Stanley. He stepped outside before shutting the door behind him.

"What are you doing here?" he asked with his eyebrows furrowed. Lia looked behind her to explain that Eddie made her, but the Kaspbrak boy was no longer at the foot of the driveway. "Lia?" She snapped her attention back to him, her cornflower blue eyes were wide with slight panic.

"Um, well, Eddie wanted me to ask you something. I mean—I'm not doing this just for him, but I wouldn't have done it if he didn't force me to. H-he's not forcing me! I wanted to ask, I-I just didn't know how." Stan grinned at her rambling. He knew why she was there. Richie had talked to him about getting enough courage to ask Cordelia before Eddie forces her to his house.

He glanced down at his feet with a slight blush to his face as he grabbed her hand—the one that wasn't cut—and glanced up at her face. His brown eyes met her bright blue ones, and her breath caught in her throat.

"Lia, I was wondering, if this is why you're here, if you want to be my girlfriend?" Lia's face burned at his question. It was easy to tell that she was blushing because of her alabaster skin, and Stan took the blush the wrong way. "If not, that's totally okay, I just assumed—I shouldn't have assumed."

Lia stood on her tip-toes and pressed a chaste kiss to his lips. Stanley stopped rambling immediately as he looked down at the brunette in front of him. Their faces were both pink, but they both adorned large smiles on their faces.

"I'd absolutely love to be your girlfriend, Stanley," she grinned.

¸¸♬·¯·♩·¯·♬¸¸

lia is probably one of my favorite characters i have ever written & parting with her younger self was hard for me. re-writing made me love her more & i'm glad that i'm not the only one who loves her

see you in the sequel (maybe)