T E N

F R E J A • Q U I N N

It's been two weeks since I've last left my house. Isolation, that was what I wanted, I wanted to be left alone so I distance myself from everything, I shut off my phone, locked all doors and windows in the house and stayed in my room only going to the kitchen for food.

The core four tried to contact me, they stopped by knocking on the doors but I just ignored. Every night I'd say that I'll go out in the morning, go to school, visit Aaron and talk to Sweet Pea but I never do.

I've learned a lot about the serpents and ghoulies and where they're from and what they do. I dug deeper on the missing Jones and found nothing but that she was announced dead five years ago, there wasn't even a single picture of her.

I heard that there was a sirle killer on the lose who named himself  'the black hood'  kind of childish if you ask me.

Archie Andrews made a promise and stuck with it, he went to the Southside and vandalized the walls drowning red circles around and supposedly pointed a gun at Sweet Pea and some other boys, which made me laugh and think [the baby is becoming a big boy]. And according to the internet Archie Andrews made a video directed to the black hood, threatening him that he will- and I quote 'We will find you, we will hunt you and we will end you!'

Pathetic..

Jughead Jones joined the serpents and a rumor saying that Southside high will shut down, which will be making them transfer to Riverdale high, yay! Sarcasm is beautiful. Jughead also got into- no started a street race against the ghoulies and Archie called the cops.

The girls got even more crazier, don't get me started on them.

Today I finally decided to go out, I took a shower and got changed into a black sports bra and black jeans with an adidas windbreaker.

After I got changed I went downstairs straight to the garage taking out the bike and driving off to Pop's for breakfast. Once I reached there I parked the bike and walked inside seeing Pop cleaning the counter. I said hi and walked to a booth resting my head in my hands.

"Oh my god! Quinn!" I heard Betty say before attacking me in a hug.

"Hi!" I said quietly.

"Oh, you heard?" Betty said in a sad tone while Jughead sat across from us.

"Yeah, the black hood is running after sinners, Archie being a hero, Jughead joining the serpents, Veronica's dad is an insane business man, your sister Polly came back then left again, Southside high shut down etc. I've been keeping tabs." I rambled.