"Slendy? What's wrong?"

I asked. I watched as his back rose and fell. He must be asleep. I quietly got out of the bed and walked through the door, going upstairs and seeing all the other pastas in the living room. Some of them must be in bed still because they weren't all there.

I walked into the kitchen and looked around but I didn't find anything very appetising and I wasn't that hungry so I just went back to the living room and stood behind the couch.

Jack, BEN, and Sally were the ones on the couch and a couple of the other pastas were sitting in the floor. They were watching some comedy movie, but at the parts that seemed funny to me, they weren't laughing something must've happened.

There was an unbearably funny part and I couldn't help myself from laughing. No one seemed to hear me. Was I being ignored today?

"Did anyone else hear that..?"

Sally asked everyone in the living room.

"Hear what Sally?"

Masky asked from the floor. Everyone seemed confused about her possibly hearing something.

"Nothing.."

She said and stood up from the couch. I watched her and when she noticed me her eyes got huge.

"Mil! You're awakey wakey!"

She squealed as she saw me. I giggled as she tackled me with a hug and when I glanced over at everyone, their faces were horrified.

"Sally, what has gotten into you?"

Hoodie asked as Jack and BEN stood up from the couch.

"What do you guys mean? It's Milena, right here in the flesh."

She told them as she poked my tummy a few times. They seemed even more worried.

"Sally, Milena isn't awake, and she isn't right there. She's still in the infirmary with Slendy. Go see for yourself."

Jack told her. I was so confused.

"What are they talking about..?"

I asked her, extremely confused.

"I don't know.. I guess they can't see you.. Lets go downstairs to get Slendy awakey wakey."

She asked as she tugged on my hand and ignored the pastas giving her scared looks.

We walked downstairs and walked back through the door labeled 'Infirmary' and I can't believe I hadn't noticed that earlier. Why was I in the infirmary?

I was terrified as we walked through and I saw myself lying in the same hospital bed I had 'awaken' from.

"Sally, what the hell is going on here?!"

I asked her. I fell to my knees. This is insane!

"I.. I don't know.. Why can I see you!? You're not actually awake!"

She started crying and it woke Slendy up.

"Sally- what are you doing down here?"

He asked her. He didn't see me either.

"It's Milena..."

She said as she continued to sniffle.

"Well, what about her? She's right here."

He told her as he pointed to my lifeless body and held my hand.

"Why can't anyone else see you...?"

She asked me, looking up at me and grabbing my hand again for comfort.

"I don't know.."

I told her and petted her head. Slendy was giving her somewhat the same look as the other pastas. He didn't believe her either.

"I don't understand, Slendy, she's right here! I can see her! I can touch her, I can talk to her, we can interact. Why can't anyone else see..."

She said as she started crying again. He got up and held her and shushed her. She calmed down.

"Shh, it's okay Sally, I believe you."

He told her.

"You do?"

She asked him hopefully. He wiped away her tears and nodded, setting her back down. He began seeming a little hopeful himself.

"So she is here and she can hear and see everything I'm doing?"

He asked her. Sally seemed to brighten up and she smiled as she pointed to me.

"She's right there."

She told him. He looked in my general direction and seemed a lot happier.

"Is she okay?"

He asked Sally, not looking away from me. Sally looked up at me and I giggled.

"Tell him, I'm fine."

I told her.

"She said she's super dandy tickles!"

Sally exclaimed in a childish voice. Slendy and I both laughed.

"That's great."

He said as he smiled widely, showing his actual mouth with razor sharp teeth. I always loved his real smile.

"Do you know what's wrong with my body over there?"

I asked Sally. She shrugged her shoulders.

"What's wrong with real life Milena? She wanted to know."

She questioned Slendy. He cleared his throat and nodded.

"Well, she's in a coma and has been for a couple of days," then he directed his attention back to me, "and I just want you to wake up.."

He told me. I started feeling sad. I wanted to wake up too.. So I could feel his warm embrace.

"Me too, Slendy."

I whispered and walked up to him, hugging him, but he couldn't hug me back.

"Me too..."