three

((no comment needed))

+

Montgomery walked into the school building absolutely petrified. She kept her head down, trying to avoid Luke. This was really, really bad. This wasn't supposed to happen, she thought, opening the locker and shoving her backpack in. The whole point of an Internet friend was for the friendship to be through the Internet. That wasn't the case anymore.

She sighed and softly shut her locker. Over the years, Montgomery had managed to not show too much of her face - maybe half of her face on occasion - so she wasn't that worried. But then again, she was. Even if Luke didn't recognize her physically, because they had known each other so long, he would soon know it was her by her personality.

Before she knew it, the tardy bell had rung and Luke was again sitting caddy corner of her in the too-small-for-him desk. In class, she wouldn't even pay attention anymore. She would just stare at Luke. Sometimes he would look back in her direction, feeling her stare on him, but she would quickly divert her eyes to the board behind his head.

The sound of the bell cut the teacher off mid-sentence. All the kids grabbed their stuff and stampeded out of the door. She started to do the same, but was stopped by the touch of someone's hand on her shoulder. She gulped. When she turned around she came face-to-face (well, more like face-to-torso) with Luke Hemmings himself.

"Hi," she said, scared.

"Uh, hi," Luke replied, his eyes zig-zagging back and forth across her face, scanning it. "I feel like I know you."

"Um, well, I don't you you."

"Oh," he said, a little disappointed. The way his lips drooped made Montgomery want to hug him and tell her that she does know him, that she was the mysterious "M" on Wattpad he's been messaging for all these years. But yet, she couldn't.

"Yeah, I'm sorry," she said. "You're new, right?" Montgomery asked, wanting to keep talking to him. Maybe she didn't have to reveal herself to him, but just talking to him was magical to her. She planned on talking to him a lot.

"Yeah, I moved a few weeks ago. I'm Luke, by the way." He stuck out his hand to shake. She shook his fairly large hand and smiled to herself.

"I'm - "

"You two are going to be late if you don't hurry!" The teacher called. Montgomery silently thanked him for interrupting her right at that moment.

"Yessir," both her and Luke answered and scooted out of the class.

"Well, it was nice to finally meet you, Luke," Montgomery said and smiled. She walked off, hoping Luke wouldn't ask to know her name again.

-

lhem1996: omg

username: omg

lhem1996: today i met a person

username: um... ok?

lhem1996: like a friend kind of person

lhem1996: it was of the opposite gender

username: ok

username: wait... "it"?

lhem1996: i didn't catch her name, though

username: why?

lhem1996: the teacher interrupted

username: i see.

username: did you like her??

lhem1996: she's nice, yeah :)

lhem1996: my first friend-person at my new school

username: popular!!!11!!!!1!!¡¡!!

lhem1996: ikr???22???2?¿¿??

lhem1996: don't get jealous, though

username: pshhhh

username: noooooo

lhem1996: okay

username: ok

lhem1996: k

username: k :)

lhem1996: maybe "k" can be our always

username: maybe noT

lhem1996: :-)

username: ;-)

username: :::::------)))))))

username: no winky face oops

lhem1996: oh, m

lhem1996: you make me smile:)

+

THIS WAS REALLY BAD

EXCUSE ME

THANK THE HEAVENS MIDTERMS ARE OVER

MERRY CHRISTMAS BY THE WAY

DO YOU EVER FEEL SO EXCITED THAT NOT EVEN CAPS LOCK CAN EXPLAIN HOW EXCITED YOU ARE?????

THAT EXCITED.

anyways ive kept you long enough.

merry christmas!!!!

((i just reread this a/n and wow it's all over the place hahah))