Chapter 2

Third Person's POV

"Ms. Chou and Mr. Jeon are now finally here. So i guess you may now ask them." The staff announced making the reporters/interviewers nodded including the couple.

"Good afternoon to the both of you," A girl with a blondey hair greeted. "Ms. Chou I want to ask you about your modeling career. Is it hard for you to do multi-tasking since you're also an Actress?"

Tzuyu felt relieved because the first question is not she was expecting.

'Thank god Lalisa's here' she thought.

"Well... It's not that hard for me to do Acting and Modeling at the same time, since I'm really enjoying both of them." She confidently smiled.

The girl with a blondey hair just nodded then thanked her, being satisfied at her answer. Meanwhile the other reporter is already preparing to ask some questions.

"Next please."

Another reporter stand up and greeted.

"Mr. Jeon we are really suprised that you're here too. But by the way this is my question for you."

'I'm also quite suprised that the heir of Bhuwakul Company is here being a low class nosy reporter' Jungkook sarcastically thought.

"Was the news about you and Ms. Chou is the reason why you're also here in this conference?" The reporter asked.

"Yeah, kinda." He licked his lowerlip. "I'm here to announce what relationship we have."

The reporters became wild and took pictures of him. And the reporter who asked Tzuyu give some death glare at the reporter who also asked Jungkook.

While Tzuyu was feeling anxious but still acted normal and Jungkook on the other just smiled at the cameras.

"Please proceed to the next question," said the staff.

"Mr. Jeon is Ms. Chou your girlfriend? I know that this is not related about your company, but can you answer it?"

"Of course I can," he confidently answered. "but to answer your question, I'm afraid to say that she is not my girlfriend," he added making the reporter creased his forehead.

"Then why are you together with the mall wearing a couple t-shirt? Are you two closed with each other?"

Tzuyu looked at Jungkook waiting for his response. Jungkook smirked at the reporter's question.

"I'm with her at the mall because i'm with her at the mall."

Laughter filled the whole room because of his philosophical approach.Then after a few minutes Jungkook cleared his throat while everyone were still laughing execpt Tzuyu, of course.

"Well it's normal for us to wear a couple t-shirt because we are married, right?"

Everyone stopped laughing when they heard him spoke again. All of the reporters froze on their spot when Jungkook held Tzuyu's hand firmly.

"And the reason why I said she's not my girlfriend because she's my wife." And then he looked at Tzuyu while smiling widely.