Idk what to name this

(Dippers POV)
I was scared. Two weeks have passed and Mabel has made it to stage 4 of her disease. I'm now infringement of Distill begging her if she knows a way to cure it or if my sister is just gonna die. "Please. She only has a day or two before she dies. Please." I say crying.

"Well there is one way. I could teach you the cure but it's difficulty level is high." She said looking at me with sadness in her eyes. I knew that meant that there was no guarantee that she could teach me and I would learn fast enough to  cure her.

"I will do anything just teach me." I beg again. We teleport to the magic training room to see kill.

"Haha test subject!" Distill shouts. Kill asks what she means and soon he is on the ground with stage 3 of pine disease.

"Distill why did you do that!" We both say, kill coughing though.

"Don't worry he's a demon, he's technically already dead so it won't effect him if he were to get to stage 5. Now I want you to place your hand on his heart and say Orden de muerte de vida." She says this and I do as told.

"Orden de muerte de vida." I say closing my eyes. I listen for any changes and I still hear coughing. "Why didn't it work?"

"Well one you weren't focusing enough and two your relationship isn't that strong with him I forgot you have to have a good relation ship. Orden de muerte de vida. Be right back." She says curing Kill before she leaves. When she comes back she has Bill with her. She then makes him sick and something about the pain in his eyes makes me rush to where she entered with him.

I place my hand on his chest and think hard about my power and him with his weird clicks when he's healthy. I close my eyes and feel the power flow through me as I say, "Orden de muerte de vida." I open an eye and he's able to move his legs and is no longer coughing.

I immediately hug Bill with all my might. He surprisingly hugged back. I wanted to stay like this forever, but alas I got a call. It was Damien. "Hello."

"Uncle Dipper. mom's heart beat is slowing, rapidly. Please get here quick." This sent me in a panic mode and I quickly got ready. I told the Ciphers I was gonna go help my sister. Please be alright. Without a second glance, I was on the ground and running in the direction of the mystery shack.

When I got there Lunar told me that Mabel was in her room. I run up there and open to door to see my twin struggling to breathe. Damien stood by her bed. "Mabel can you hear me are you able to speak at all?"

"I-I-It hu-u-urts." Is all she can say with gasps of air.

"Don't worry I was taught a spell that could help." I say as I close my eyes. I focus on my power and the image of Mabel healthy. But with the pants for air and the slowing heart under my hand my mind is flooded with pictures of Mabel dead. I try and push them out and say the words I was taught. "Orden de muerte de vida." Still panting. "Orden de muerte de vida." Still panting but 3rd Times the charm. "Orden de muerte de vida." She's Still panting.

"Dip-per I th- thank you for tr-trying to cure me it's amazing. Even when I'm g-o-one I'm po- positive we will se-e each oth-er soon. Mys-mystery tw-ins?" She said fighting to say it whole.

I'm now crying and I playfully punch her shoulder replying, "Forever." She gives a faint smile and closes her eyes as her heart and breathing stop completely. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to a spot I found that had a shooting star carved in a tree. I left a shovel there because I intended this spot to be a present for Mabel when our birthday came but now it's going to be her grave. I dig until the hole is perfect for her.