Meet our main character/my oc!

Name: Kai (no last name)

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Appearance: (The picture along the side is what I based her appearance off of)Kai has long, wildly wavy red hair with matching crimson eyes. Unlike most Fanalis her skin is porcelain white due to being underground for most of her life except for a few trips into the market place.She stands at 5'3" and weighs only 96lbs due to being malnourished. Her usual attire consists of a cream colored, loose fitting floor length dress with the top of the dress is like a tank top. The dress is something that she had to make herself out of cheap materials. The length covers her shackled ankles and bare feet. On her wrists are to metal magic items that act as enforcers. Her 'master' has another magic item that connects to it, it is used as punishment when she is bad. It can shock her, burn her wrists, or push a sharp needle deep into her wrist; whatever the gang leader decides.
At all times she must keep her hair braided back and when she goes out she must wear a cheap cream scarf wrapped around her face leaving only her eyes exposed which are covered by a black veil of sort completely hiding that she is a fanalis because she is told that she is nothing but the scum of the earth and a beast that must always be tamed.

That's all that is important about her for now. I'll have the first part up either tonight or tomorrow.