He likes you but another boy tells you

midoryia pov 

couple days before 

" you like (y/f/n) the popular girl, like you have a chance with her, loser. jump off the bridge " bakugou yelled, one of the other classmates. asked whom i like out of the girls in our class. and he overheard, i saw (y/n) walked into the study room, where we were all at, " (y/f/n) he called her over, she walked over " what bakugou ?" she said, while looking at me.  " guess what, this loser likes you, he doesn't have a chance right ?" bakugou told her in that moment i ran off while blushing and crying. i didn't want her to turn me down at the time i thought as i hid from her and bakugou. 

~~~~ time skip

i was in the lunch area, when i was studying and eating my lunch at the time. when i was studying, i had my mind somewhere else. i felt someone sitting next to me, there was (y/n) the most popular girl, here at ua and our class. i was blushing so hard, as i looked at her. she smiled before speaking, " you ran off, before i could give you my answer" she spoke, please don't, i begged to myself  as she spoke once more. " i like you midoryia, like i have a huge crush on you. i just didn't think you like me " she said sadly. than i started to mentally freak out. "youlikeme!!!youhaveacrushonme.ihaveacrushonyou....soyouwanttogoonadate?" i mumble out like i do in class. . she smiled at me " yes, i will" she said happily. than she grab my notebook than wrote her number down. " just text me " she said before she had got up than headed to hang out with her other friends.