League of Villains

Start from the beginning

Kirishima: Damn it this guy is like Fat Gum.... Everything he consumes he must also absorb its durability. Its no good, at this rate he will eat us as well... And if he eats me and adds me to its durability..... Its game over....
Eneru: We have to do something!

They then had to dodge another incoming wave.

Kirishima: Quirks are natural abilities so they all have limits, my only solution to this problem would be to make him go over his limit in consumption.
Eneru: Then leave that to me!

Eneru began to charge a lot, using all the energy he accumalated his released it all in a single blast against Okui.

Eneru: Star Bomb!

Okui began to absorb all the energy but Okui was slowly getting bigger and bigger, expanding, soon his quirk reached its limit and he couldnt absorb the attack anymore, meaning he took it full force.

Okui fell to the ground unconscious to the ground with smoke coming out of his mouth.

Eneru also fell to the ground unconscious as he also went way over his limit.

Meanwhile as the heroes kept advancing they found their second opponent.

Sen: Yo!

Sen: How dare you come down here! Though it has been a while since I had been able to hear someone scream so thanks for the opportunity!

Sen then punched the air and a huge wind pressured made all the heroes fall back, only Izumi and Shihiro managed to remain standing although the latter one with some difficulty.

Shoto: Izumi, leave this to me.
Izumi: What?!
Shoto: You go and take care of the leader, Kowerani and I will defeat this villain.
Izumi: F-fine, just... Stay safe.

The heroes began to move, Sen tried to attack them with another shockwave but Izumi stopped it by flicking her finger and causing her own wind pressure which cancelled them both out.

Shoto used his flames to attack Sen but he simply waved his hands to disperse them.

Shoto then send a barriage of ice, Sen punched them and completely oblitareted it.

Shoto: Superstrength huh?
Sen: Kind of, my muscle density is 100 times that of a normal human, that is why I am able to do this!

Envy then punched in Shot's direction and created a massive wind wave but Kowerani created a shield usinf his acid and jumped infront of Shoto. The wind pressure oblitareted the shield but soften a little the impact of the punch. Sen then moved at bliding speed and kicked in Kowerani in the face, sending him flying against a wall.

He then grabbed Shoto by the hair and slapped him a few times and then threw him away.

Sen: Hahahaha! So pathetic! You are like ants fighting against a boot! Hahahaha!