삼십

Eunbi's POV

Everything is back to normal again.

I'm glad Minju's awake now, I'm glad that I can see Chaewon happy again. More happy than ever.

Hyewon's been the same, still eating half the food we have in our dorm.

Yujin's slowly adapting to the long distance relationship situation with Wonyoung.

I'm still worried for Yena though because I can still hear her cry at night.

Yuri comes here everyday to spend time with her and with us too before she leaves.

Chaeyeon and I planned to go grocery shopping together.

Nako and Hitomi comes time to time with Yuri, and everyday they get cuter and cuter.

For Sakura, we talk sometimes.

I'm older than them but I don't regret meeting them. Heck, I'm so lucky to meet these guys.

They're like a family to me. A real one.

Today I'll be grocery shopping with Chaeyeon, I think it's the third time now?

Ever since I meet Chaeyeon and the others, I got pretty close with them instantly.

They're fun to be with, we have things in common and we get along very well.

"Hyewon let's go!" I shouted across the room, Hyewon wants to come with me because she has nothing to do.

"Geez, chill your old hag ass bruh, the supermarket won't run away anyways"

She went outside her room, putting her coat on.

I crossed my arms and glared at her, "you want to come with me or you'll be left alone here?"

She instantly smiled sweetly at me, "I'm coming sweetie"

I just rolled my eyes at her, gave her the eco bag and went outside the dorm.

I heard her groan, "ugh should have known I'll be the one carrying the things"

I just chuckled at her complain and continued walking.

We arrived at the supermarket and saw Chaeyeon by the entrance.

"tsk this is why I decided to join you" I heard Hyewon murmured.

"Did you say something?"

"nothing"

Chaeyeon saw us and waved at us. I waved back at her and jogged up towards her.

"Hi unnie! Oh Hyewon?" Chaeyeon looked behind me and was surprised to see Hyewon.

Hyewon was annoying me while we were walking, I keep on pushing her away but she just wont budge and now that we have arrived, she's sulking, she just waved at Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon turned her attention back to me, "will you buy the usuals unnie?" she asked.

We went inside the market with Hyewon behind us, I can hear her tapping on her phone. I just let her be.

"Yeah, since half the stock on our dorm is being eaten" I raised my voice for Hyewon to hear, I looked at her but she didn't even mind.

I just rolled my eyes at her and went back to what I was going to do.

"What are you gonna buy today Chae?" I asked Chaeyeon. We both got a cart and went on our ways.

"I'm going to cook something special tonight, for Yuri" she answered, looking at her list.