Chapter 45 ~ Main Attraction

"So we're gonna need a distraction," Dad says to us once we are all suited up. My suit is all fixed up from the slash T'Challa left and my wounds all healed hours ago. "Something to surprise them."

"I can shr--" Scott starts.

"Hold my bow," Clint says, cutting Scott off.

Wanda takes his bow and Clint stands in front of all of us.

(Play song here)

"Every time I take a ride

I feel alive with nowhere to go

I'm the king of the road

You're the queen of my throne," Clint starts singing.

My jaw drops and I'm pretty sure everyone else's did too. Clint can fucking sing.

"What."

"The."

"Fuck."

Dad, Bucky, and I say in that order as we stare at Clint. Clint gestures to me to get my guitar and I nod. I run back to the compound and grab it and come back, standing right beside him. I start playing as I get a good beat going on.

"Now baby let's ride

We've got nothing but time

You get all the reaction

You're the main attraction

It's no surprise

God, I like your style

You're the perfect distraction

You're the main attraction," Clint sings with me playing the guitar.

He lets me have a guitar solo and I start singing a bit too as his back up singer. Once we finish we look at the team who are still staring at us in shock. I run my guitar back to the facility and come back. Wanda hands Clint back his bow.

"That was good," Wanda speaks up and there is a chorus of agreement.

"So she can sing, play the guitar, and run really fast? What can't she do?" Bucky asks as he looks at me.

"Apparently stop swearing," Dad says.

Scott who is still looking dumbfounded finally speaks up. "I was just gonna say I can shrink down on Captain America's shield and we can surprise them like that." He says.

"You can shrink?" Clint asks.

"Yeah. The suit lets me do that." Scott answers.

"Alright listen up," Dad says, getting everyone's attention. He's really good at silencing people like that. "Clint and Wanda you'll be in the parking deck, Sam and Bucky will be in the terminal, Scott you shrink onto my shield, and (Y/n) you'll be with me." Dad orders.

"Roger," I say.

We all get into our groups and take off. Scott shrinks onto Dad's shield and we go through an underpass. We jog over to a grounded chopper, but an electro disabler slams onto the chopper, preventing us from using it. Dad and I look up and see Tony and Rhodey fly down in their suits.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport," Tony says and retracts his helmet. "Don't you think that's weird?" He asks Rhodey.

"Definitely weird," Rhodey says.

"Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Dad says.

T'Challa decides to join in and leaps down and over a truck. He's in his suit too.