All the secrets she never knew.

• Dedicated to Taylor

                                                         All the secrets she never knew.

"I saw the sun piercing trough the blinds of my window i heard the birds chirping and the annoying noise of my alarm clock, I slapped my hand onto the' snooze' button and lay there in my bed.Then it came to my head that today me and my best friend Chelsey where gonna have a big water gun fight, At 11:00 am, OMG, It was already 10:30!

I hopped out of my bed and ran over to the bathroom to take a shower....When i was done i tied my hair into a high ponytail and added a little bit of eyeliner and mascara and voila! I was done. I ran over to my room and pulled on a pair of skinny jeans and a graphic tee. Oh i almost forgot to tell you why me and Chelsie where having a water gun fight...Well its because she is going to Hawaii for 2 weeks with her mom,dad and her brother.

I heard the doorbell ring and ran downstairs to answer, I opened up the door and saw Chelsie, and Michelle! she screamed and ran inside and gave me a big bear hug,( she always did that when she saw me).

We walked inside the house and straight into the kitchen, "you hungry?" I said with a lazy voice."No thank you," she said looking like she was proud of herself for being polite. "Okay, then i guess we are going to go get wet!" I said with joy in my voice, "Woo ho! lets go," she said. we both ran out in the big backyard of my house. I walked over to the toy bin and pulled out 4 giant water guns i gave two to Chelsie and a blue one for me. I also filled up a bucket of water so that we could go get refills.

"LET THE WAR BEGIN!!!!" I screamed! She started firing water at me,We have only been about 2 minutes into the game and i was already soaked! So i grabbed the trigger of my water gun and started shooting water straight at her. She fell to the floor laughing, actually we both did! It ends up that only 4 minutes of laughing ended up to be 20 minutes of laughing. "I'm sorry Michelle but I gotta go I promised my mom i would be back in about 20 minutes because my plane is leaving in an hour," she said with worry in her eyes. Okay Chelsey ill miss you, I said as i gave her a light hug.

Okay everybody! that is my story. i will update as soon as possible i hope you enjoyed, and please comment also check out my other books! thank you everybody, Sincerely, Sam.