"I've figured out what I am going to be for Halloween." My eyebrow raises as I watch a smirk forms on Jeremy's face as he looks to Jenna in the kitchen. " what?" She barks out as she attempts to start making herself  something to eat. "A Christmas ornament..." Jenna's eyes widen as she looks back over to Jeremy, "why?" "So I can hang myself." I couldn't take it at that point and dropped onto the ground in a fit of laughter as Jenna gasps in shock as Jer starts to snicker too.

"I got it!" I yell out as I skip two steps at a time to make it to the brown front door in front of me. I crack my knuckles and roll my sleeves up as I grab the bat leaning against the plaster next to the door. "Jeremy welcome home!" I yell out as I hoist the the bat over my shoulder and slam the door open. My eyes widen in shock as I look to the black haired women on the doorstep. I start laughing out loud as the women gives me a weird look, "nope!" I yell out as I turn and slam the door in her face and drop the bat as I make my way to the kitchen. "Jenna I think I'm seeing shit!"

Turns out I wasn't seeing shit and Jenna went to check the door yelling out that it was rude to slam the door on a stranger, I gave her a weird look as she goes to open the door once again. "Hi. You must be Jenna. I'm Eliza's and Elena's mother." Jenna turns a glare on me as Elena makes her way behind me. My eyes wonder around trying to come up with an excuse but I wasn't the best liar. "Isobel!" I gasp out in fake shock as I look over to the ugly woman still standing at the door. 

"How was hell? Heard it was pretty hot there. I didn't think people could crawl out of graves but then again I did watch that episode of Pretty Little Liars and now I don't trust shit...." I sheepishly turn my head to give Lena a look for help before she shakes her head and slaps the back of my head as she makes her way over to Jenna. "It can't be worse than the time I met a girl who thought ham came from a bird like no joke..." Jenna turns her harsh glare at me as I start to slowly back away from the scene.

"So you're the woman that's dating my husband." My eyes widen at the accusation Isobel just threw out there. I look up towards the stairs as Jeremy looks on the scene in front of us. "How the hell did you get into the house without me knowing?" I question as he gives me as sheepish smile as he tries to stick to the wall and ignore the situation. 

"O wow thanks for the help asshole." "Ignore my sister she's been through a lot." Elena says trying to make the situation better. "Of what? Dick?" Jeremy yells out and starts a laughing fit in the kitchen as my eyes widen before I reach between the women at the door and grab the bat. "Sorry ladies my services are needed elsewhere at the moment."

"I'm going to beat you so hard I'll bring the virgin back into your ass!" "Jenna help me!"

"Hey is she up yet?" Alaric asks as I open the door and let him in. "She won't come out of her room." I answer back as I cross my arms over my chest as Rick looks around the house "what did you tell her?" I look up as I watch Rick look at the stairs, "nothing. She won't talk to me. I've been telling jokes through her door all night and she hasn't laughed once." I shrug, "we've going to have to fix this Liz." "I volunteer killing her for real, solves all our problems." Rick shakes his head as he gives me a small smile in gratitude. I watch as Jenna and Elena make their way down the stairs with Lena following desperately behind her. 

"Jenna!" Alaric yells out in shock as she makes her way to the front door of the house as Elena settles next to me. "I don't want you here Rick. You need to go." A frown fills my face at the cold tone of her voice. "Ok, listen. I can't begin to imagine what you must be going through right now." Rick tries to begin as Jenna grabs a coat from the closet before turning to acknowledge us. "Rage and betrayal would pretty much cover it." I wince as she grabs a few bags. 

"Where are you going?" "I'm going to stay on campus. I have a thesis to write and I don't want to be in this house." Rick sighs out and tries to explain. "Jen let us explain to you what exactly is going on." I give Ricks shoulder a small squeeze as she turns to Elena. "Elena I need you to go to the Lockwood's today and accept the historical society's check for your moms foundation because I know Eliza won't do it." I nod my head as Jenna finally opens the door and takes her things with her. "Okay Jenna but just let us-" "I don't have it in me to hear anymore lies from you." I shake my head softly as she slams the door and Elena tries to go after her. "Let her go." My eyes widen in shock as I turn to face Uncle John.