"I can lend you a phone if you want." Momo implied, being the first one to break the depressing moment. Deku's puppy dog eyes shot up with confusion, finally an emotion that wasn't sad. "what oh no yaoyorozu, wouldn't that be expensive besides I lived without a phone my entire life, I can manage." He mumbled. "yea but I don't want you missing out. Plus, I have the money to spare, I would happily help you." She says with a kind smile. "hell yea, I don't mind sharing with you too midobro. Have you ever played Mario-cart? We should definitely play together." kirishima beamed loudly, gladly displaying his unusually large sharp teeth. " I saw your guitar was pretty banged up, I got spare ones if you want. I don't mind teaching you things you don't know yet too." Jirou stated, pointing her fingers together. suddenly an overloading amount of support flooded to midoriya's heart. Everyone was so nice and caring. So willing to be there for him. He felt blessed, he felt more that blessed. Tears started to stroll down his freckled dusted cheeks. Everyone stopped for a second, not sure what to do.

"I know it's been only one day, but I love you guys." He stated quite bluntly. Many replies of 'aww' and 'cute' and midoriya giggled. After that, the dark atmosphere lifted. Everyone was back to joking around and telling embarrassing stories and eating pizza. Midoriya laughed along, and even contributed in making fun of kaminari's inability to swim. After much contemplating, midoriya finally allowed himself to grab another slice of pizza, because now he can do that here. He was safe.

~*

After an evening of chaotic fun, it had reached a time where everyone began to feel sleepy. Bakugo and Todoroki had already left by the time the pizza was finished. They decided not to do the house tour, as some students didn't have everything unpacked yet. Midoriya was quite glad about this though, he knew he would just get more sympathy and sad eyes if they would have seen the emptiness of his room. However, now that he was finally able to head to his room. His own room. The apartment he lived in was a one bedroom apartment meaning midoriya had a mattress on the floor in the 'living room/ kitchen', his mother insisted she could take his place many times, but midoriya because midoriya, was too stubborn to let his poor mother work herself to death not to get any privacy. Deku was almost salivating at the sight of a bed to sleep on. His very own bed. He had reached his dorm room. He burst open the door.... And was greeted by an empty room, with a singular box in the middle. What? He looked around, as if the bed could be hiding anywhere but there was none to be found. He walked towards the box, it had a little not on the top.

"young midoriya,

Its UA protocol to allow students to have their beds from home to be transported to their dorm rooms to minimise feeling homesick and maximise comfort. In your peculiar case, as you did not have one in your apartment, we could obviously not do that for you. As we have never thought of this scenario before, we do not have spares bed on sight. We have ordered you a bed (we made sure it will be nice and comfy) that will arrive by mid-week. Due to this, you will be essentially, bed-less for a few days. Also we can ask of you is to forgive our negligence and find someone who will be willing to share for the next few nights.

Againt deepest regret and apologies, we will start take cases like yours into account,

Thank you for your corporation,

The UA board team.

( welcome to UA - welcome home)"

He really could not catch a break can he. He opened the box, to find the few belongings he could bring with him: a small beaten up ukulele, a t-shirt that had the word, 't-shirt' written on it, a plain black shirt, a pair of shorts and jeans. He sighed and made his way to the living room of the dorms. 'Everyone is probably settled down in their rooms by now, after opening about my background, I don't want to be a nuisances anymore.' He quietly tip-toe past every room, making as little sound as he possibly can. Which surprisingly wasn't that hard considering he had a BMI of 15kg/m2. Once he made it there, he laid his back against the biggest couch he could find. Even though he was still uncomfortable, it was much better than his old mattress, anything could be better than that. He took this opportunity to think about his wild experience of his first day in his dream school. He couldn't sleep, even though being extremely tired and almost falling asleep in the middle of the party, his chaotic energy of his newfound friends fuelled him in the silence of the once lively room. He sighed, he knew he needed the sleep, 10 years of uncomfortable sleeping bags on the floor might have slowly caught up to him. He was about to drift into slumber, until he heard footsteps coming down the hall. He really didn't want anyone to know he was sleeping in the couch; he was hoping that he would wake up early and hide in his room until everyone was up. The footsteps were getting closer, it was clear he was now in the kitchen as he heard the step stop, and a gushing of water began. When the water tap we turned off, he held his breath and waited to hear the footsteps slowly drift away. but instead...

"deku?"

Deku tried to contain his heart from jumping out of his body. Shit he had been caught, he needed to think of an excuse quickly. And then is mind clocked on. whose voice is that? He turned around to see Kaachan, holding a class of water, using annoyed as usually. Deku had to play it cool...

"you know..... just chilling."

And it failed. Kaachan's face got progressively more annoyed. He pitched the bridge of his nose with his spare hand.

"what are you doing out of bed." He said through gritted teeth. Deku could not be asked to come up wit a lie, he knew Kaachan would just read through it anyway, he always does.

"ah... about that... I kinda sorta don't have... a bed."

Kaachan looked at deku with a face mixed with confusion and angry. Well in Deku's perspective, he couldn't really tell what his face was like due to the dark, but he just assumed his face was angry because its Kaachan.

"explain."

He simply replied. Not wanting to waste any more time with the shitty nerd.

"well, I didn't have a bed to transport with me, and they didn't have a back up one. It will come in a few days so its fine. Gonna live on the couch for a while hehe. "

Deku knew Kaachan didn't want a lengthy explanation. Deku could tell he wanted this conversation over and done with. He began to prepare himself for a 'tch, whatever nerd' or something to that extent, and have bakugo go back to his solitary room, but instead deku was surprised to see Kaachan sigh and sit on the arm rest of the couch, taking a sip of his water before speaking.

"we need to talk"

He simply said, something about it was menacing but he was calm, calmer than ever. Deku took this opportunity to fix his awkward laying down position in favour of actually sit up, being slightly small that the explosive blond.

"I never knew you were...in that living condition." He started, his voice sounded hurt and a little bit angry like usual, but this time it felt like it wasn't directed at the small freckled boy.

"you weren't like that when we were still... ya know. I thought you still lived in that house." He said quiet plainly. Deku looked up at him with his sparkly round eyes, "we moved out when I was 8 Kaachan." Deku was confused who he would even care.

"you still using that kiddy name I see." Kaachan retorted, it almost sounded like he was trying to joke with him. What is this, what was Kaachan doing, was he trying to communicate with deku?

"you still call me deku."
"that's different"
"oh yea? How?"
"you are a deku."
"wow, Ouchy my feelings"
"don't get all sassy with me shitty nerd."
"or what? you going to blow me up?"
"if I had dynamite on hand, you would be long gone, freckles"
"freckles? That's new."
"shut the fuck up."

Kaachan, for a spit second chuckled and so did deku. This is a sudden change from this morning. Deku thought for a moment. What changed in the space of this morning and now? the talent show and the .... Confession. Don't tell me Kaachan pities me, because I don't need it, especially from kaacha-

"the song... you wrote that yourself?" Kaachan said bluntly.
"yea..."
"I see..."
Silence
"do you feel trapped.... By your living standards I mean."
"constantly..."
"I see..."
"I don't need your pity Kaachan."
"ha like I'm going to give you it!"
Silence
"I know you don't, nerd. "
"hmm."
"those were your true feelings in that song right."
"yea"
"you talked about the incident. Great way to disguise it as a metaphor."
"it wasn't a metaphor. That's how I felt that day kaachan."
Silence
"only accept one person heard me fall... but they ignored it... so I did I even make a sound.... Kaachan?"
"deku i-"

The atmosphere fell dark. Kaachan finally showed acknowledgement towards Deku's feelings after bullying him for so long. But deku felt a sense of accomplishment, he made Kaachan hear him. Deku felt a shiver down his spine, sleeping in shorts and a t-shirt without a cover can be pretty cold, now he was just fully shivering. But he was used to it, of course, not having a bed comes with not having a cover. Deku heard shifting, he looked up to kaachan standing up.

"going back to my room, later nerd" he said abruptly and walked away. Now deku was really tired, he basically slapped his body back down on the sofa, determined to get some sort of sleep. Stupid Kaachan, interrupting my sleep, he joked in his mind. As he finally started to slip back into slumber, a warm sensation had covered his whole body, and a sweet smile of caramel, but before he could find out what it was, he was succumbed by sleep.