How You Met♥️!

You met Taurus Tremani Bartlett aka POLO G when you were about 5. Your mom along with your older brother and baby sister had just moved to his neighborhood to stay with your grandmother because of certain circumstance. You and Taurus quickly became friends.

By the time you guys entered high school you were best friends and you would do just about anything for polo. In high school you dated guys and Polo dated girls but soon you developed a crush on your best friend.

You just had to tell him how you felt and when you did surprisingly enough he felt the same.
You guys dated up until he dropped out of school to become a rapper. You would always have love for Polo but at this point in time you guys wanted different things.

When Polo was about 20 he got a girl pregnant with his son Tremani. It wasn't ideal but Polo had to take care of his seed. You were always there for Polo and you loved Tremani as your own.

On polo's 21st birthday the two of you took a trip to Dubai and old feelings came back to the surface. You guys discussed about how you still loved each other. When you guys came back from the trip you guys decided to give dating a try again.

To this day you and Taurus are still together. You guys got married and made 2 new additions to the family, a baby boy and a baby girl sometime after. You life with Polo is everything you could have imagined. You wouldn't want it any other way. You can't imagine life without him.

People sometimes still call you stupid for sticking around and waiting on Polo but you always knew that it was destiny for you and him to be together since the very day you met him when you were just 5 years old.