"I'll always be here with you. You're never alone." That was the last thing you heard before entering your reality again.

Milky sighed and exits your brain to proceed with his usual routine: detoxifying, nourishing your body and maintaining your organs, making sure they're in tip-top condition. It seems like your mother is getting suspicious, he needs to stop this for the time being.

Milky can't afford to repeat the same thing all over again, he can't afford to let those pesky scientists get their hands on you and him or he is forced to walk the same path which leads you to the doom of your sentience.

He manipulated your bio-chemistry, ensuring that you're fully awake and energetic throughout the day, burning up a lot of your energy reserves just so the word 'sleep' would sound unappealing to you. He only does this while you're at school, looks like now he has to do it at home too.

How troublesome, but what can he do? You're still human with living human connections.

Milky decided not to manifest as your 'imaginary friend' nor does he allow your childish mind to create your very own version of him. This may raise suspicions even more, hence, it's no surprise that you would feel lonely during times where you were awake.

He tries not to speak in your mind, but sometimes he does. Luckily you brushed it off as your own inner voice and thoughts. Milky is the voice of reason for you not to do stupid things, that's what makes you terrifyingly 'mature' and 'smart'.

Moreover, you never fell ill. No colds, no fever, no chickenpox... No fear. You never understood why other children cried during vaccinations, it doesn't hurt at all! It's because Milky turned off your pain receptor during those sessions, of course you would treat it like something harmless.

Milky only has the opportunity to meet you in your dreams, to dance with you like how he did in the other timeline.

You woke up in a moving car, you hear your parents violently arguing with each other. They seem to be fighting about your health and medical bills.

You groan and rubbed your eyes with the back of your hand. Milky wished that you wouldn't do that, it only gave him more bacteria to fight in your body.

He is also your immune system after all.

Your mother turned her head to the back to look at you.

"Ah! (Y/n), you're awake!" Your father sighed in relief.

"H-huh? What happened?" You groggily asked as you made no attempt to push yourself up. Milky took the initiative to proceed with the surge of energy.

Your eyes shot open and you suddenly possessed the power to rise up, only using your abdominal muscles to pull your entire, small body.

You're not used to this, it's like drinking ten cups of intense coffee in one go. You're all jittery and disoriented, you don't know what to focus, who to focus or what to do.

Everything is extra loud, your skin is extra sensitive— you could hear your parents blinking.

You're so occupied trying to calm yourself down that you forgot about Milky for the time being.

"(Y/n)! What are you doing!? Stop jumping!" You hopped up and down, making the car sink and push, a very unstable condition for your father to drive.

"What the hell is going on!?" Your father watched you from the rear mirror, you were so tired, so sleepy a while ago. Now... you're acting like you've been injected with a strong stimulant.

Your deafening tantrum screams and thuds fill the car, making your mother and father wince. Your tiny hands bashed the back of his seat repeatedly, frustrated that you can't release all these vigour inside of you.

You felt like you're going to explode.

"What's wrong!?" You ignored her and went on screeching until your voice became hoarse and hot, salty tears rush down your face. Your face became red and warm, you don't understand these changes in you now.

Milky has overdone it, he's trying his best to lower the instensity. But he can't just drop the levels, you're going to faint! He needs to gradually reduce it until it reaches normal levels.

However, he needs time to do so and... in a few seconds, you're going to open the car door. Milky doesn't know if your parents has placed a child lock on it, but he can't risk them finding out that you're some sort of invincible, super human.

Your contracting, tiny hands were about to touch the handle until Milky has no choice but to shut everything down.

Its almost comical, its like turning the key to the ignition hole of the car 'off', you immediately black out.

"(Y/n)!" Both of your parents shrieked your name, but it is registered as an insignificant, muffled noise in your brain.

Milky can only hope that the doctors will pass this off as... awfully early puberty.