moving in together (*˘︶˘*).。*♡

- Clive's perspective -

       I was carrying inside the last box, my hands and arms were sore from holding so many boxes. I set it down in the living room, pulling up my sleeve to check the time. 5:45pm. Arthur came inside and the door closed behind him.
      "Already checked in with the movers, everything is set and we got all our things." He said with a bright smile. I smile back ,"That's great! Let's go out to eat to reward ourselves." Arthur agreed with me, pulling me in with a tight hug. "I can't believe we live together now, Clive." I felt Arthur's big smile against my neck. I give him a peck on the lips and start walking to the bedroom to get ready. "C'mon." I went over to one of the boxes and opened it up, grabbing a dark shirt with pearly buttons, and a pair of jeans. "I'm taking a shower!" I walk into the bathroom and start undressing. Arthur comes up behind me. A gasp escapes my mouth. "You startled me." I giggle. I start getting erect ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Arthur lets go of me and also undresses. We get into the shower together.
       The water pitters on our backs, running down our faces. Arthur reaches for my quite sturdy boner. He's much bigger than I am, towering over my small body. He's so tall. He begins stroking my dick up and down, gently kissing my neck. Soft moans leak out of my mouth. He nibbles my ear as he goes faster. Biting my lip. He grabs my neck as he says "You're mine. No one else's." He grins as he bites harder. "My little slut." My hand drifts to his cock and I jerk him off slowly as he's rough with me. His as stiff as a board. He grunts in my ear and thrusts into my hand. He turns me around and we make out passionately.
      We step out the shower, the cold meeting my toes. I dry off with a towel and put on my clothes. We leave the house with our money and go eat at a BBQ place, Arthur's favorite. We sit at the bar together eating our food and drinking. After a couple of beers, Arthur and I are buzzed. I was craving a different kind of food. I poke Arthur on the shoulder and point at the bathroom, winking. He steps out if his seat first and walks over there, shutting the door behind him.
      After a few minutes I do the same. Our lips meet aggressively and our tongues clash. I lower myself to my knees and licking , sucking softly. After awhile of doing this Arthur gets bored , roughly grabbing my head, fucking my throat. Gagging until he cums. I lick all his juices up and swallow. He kisses me on the forehead and leaves the bathroom. I leave with him. We pay for he food and go home.