" Well... It was not me, it was my mom. " Defensive niyang sabi. " She was watching it in the living room and timing na I was there. They featured a boyband that got viral and sikat sikat na sila ngayon. Their concert tickets were sold out in just 3 freakin minutes! " He exclaimed. " Alam mo bang there's a boyband sort of Kpop na sa Pilipinas? " 

Hindi napigilan ni Angel ang matawa sa sinabi ni Kingsley. Sa ilang taon nilang pagkakaibigan, ngayon niya lang narinig itong naging interesado sa isang boy group. 

"  Sikat na sikat sila lately. They call themselves P-pop." He excitedly added. 

" And you're telling me this because.....? " Nagtatakang tanong niya sa kaibigan because she doesn't get why he's telling her of these na alam naman nitong hindi siya mahilig sa mga Boy Groups?

 " Because you asked!" Umirap agad si Kingsley pagkasabi nun. " I know you're not into boybands or any mainstream na type of music, and you know  I'm not a fan of boy groups either but in fairness to them...Ang galing talaga nila!  And you Miss Arenas are being a stereo! " Sabi nito and rolled his eyes on her. 

 " Bakit ba?  I didn't say anything. " Pa inosenteng sabi niya habang nagpipigil ng ngiti. Ang dami niyang tanong but mas pinili niyang manahimik nalang. 

Isa kasi sa mga bagay na nagkakasundo silang dalawa ni Kingsley ay ang taste nila sa music. They're into house music, acoustic R&B, alternative rock. Open naman sila sa ibat-ibang genre but hindi sila masyadong mahilig sa pop. Ayaw kasi nila ng masyadong mainstream. Kung may nagustohan man silang pop song ay bihirang bihira lang yun. That's why she's very surprised when he suddenly talks about pop music. Wala kasi sa radar nila yun. Especially boy groups. 

 " Why do you hate boybands anyway? " Kingsley suddenly asked. 

 "  Ang judger mo naman!  " Nakasimangot niyang sabi. " I don't hate boy bands naman. Di ko lang talaga sila bet. " She shrugged. " I think they are overly promoted. They usually use a lot of auto-tune in their songs because they can't sing well. And I guess they're just famous because they're hot. " She explained at ibinalik ang atensyon sa phone nito.

 " I sort of agree with you but.....Hey! Look at this. " Sabi nito at tumabi sa kanya. " Trust me, they're not the typical talentless boy band we know.  They're different!   " He said and excitedly shown his phone screen to her. 

It was a video of Jessica Soho Interviewing the viral boyband. The boyband was called SB19. Basing on their looks, from their dyed hair and clothes, she can tell right away that they are inspired by KPOP boybands but obvious namang mga Pinoy ito. She was stopping herself not to laugh kasi pag lingon nIya kay Kinsgley, sobrang seryoso nito.

" You don't have to tell me because obvious namang mga pinoy yan. " Hindi na napigilan ni Angel na matawa. " And it made them look weirder because it seems like they're trying to imitate Kpop boybands. I mean.. I'm not saying they're bad looking or anything, parang they look OK naman. But I don't know.. I just find it weird. " She shrugged.

 " They're not trying to imitate KPOP Boybands ha! " Defensive nitong sagot sa sinabi niya.