The Beginning (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

He adjusted himself between my legs again, without stopping, and started rubbing my clit furiously. Oh god he was gonna give me a double orgasm holy fuck. I was panting as he kept speed, not slowin down for nothin. I grabbed the sheets and my toes curled as my eyes squeezed shut and i bit my lip.

"Cum for daddy baby. Cum like my dirty little slut" came his voice, deep and raspy.

"Yes daddy yes i-"

Fireworks. Fireworks in my pussy is what it felt like. I screamed, the sound muffled by the gag. He must've known it was coming. He slowed down gradually as i came down from my explosive orgasm. I was panting and my eyes were still closed.

I heard him licking off his fingers, and he got on top of me again, kissing my neck softly.

"Baby" he said in my ear

"mhm?" was all i could say

"I'm not done with you yet" He spoke darkly as he unbuckled the gag and tossed it to the side. He flipped me over and lifted my ass up, squeezing it and giving me a couple spanks, then pushed me down so my face was on the bed. I felt his tip rubbing my pussy, up and down my slit. My juices were audible.

Mason's pov

Jessie was hot as hell and i couldn't wait to feel the way her pussy would grab my cock. Just the feeling of my tip against her slit, nearly slipping inside had me wanting to pound her until she couldn't walk. Actually- that wasnt a bad idea.

I admired her body, the way her back arched and her legs spread enough for me to be between them. Her hair was still crazy, and i loved it. So i grabbed a fistful of it and pulled it back, her head jerking back. She groaned, and i said to myself fuck it.

I slammed into her, hearing her gasp in surprise. Holding back at first, i didn't go too fast, reminding myself that good things come to those who wait. But who needed to wait? Now that i had her, i had everything i'd ever wanted.

"Baby? Can i be rough with you?"

She nodded eagerly in response and that was all i needed to let loose. i let go of her hair and grabbed her hips, ramming into her and the sound of her ass against my waist almost as loud as the headboard hitting the wall. She was moaning and squirming and groaning and grabbing the sheets and just ugh i wanted to leave her a cummy squirmy mess FUCK.

I lifted up her legs and went harder. She was practically screaming...maybe i should have left the gag on. Oh well. Her pussy was wrapped so tight around my dick that i wanted to cum right there. I reached around and rubbed her clit, causing her to bite the pillow.

I kept going, and she started whining my name and moaning loudly.

"Hush baby. You're gonna wake up the whole house" I warned. She still didnt quiet down so i pulled her up so that her back was against my chest, and i covered her mouth. She was panting through her nose and quivering and i resumed my task. I was getting close.

I nibbled her ear lobe and kissed her neck and noticed that she had the sheets pulled up with her, and she had a death grip on them. I guess she was enjoying herself ;)

I was about to cum so i let her go and rubbed her clit. She squeezed my cock even tighter.

"Daddy i wanna cum with you!"

I paused long enough to grab a vibrator from my drawer and turn it on high. I slid back inside her and put it on her clit, her whines and moans growing. She was squirming again so i held her still as i continued to pound her.

"Please let me cum daddy please i want to cum all over your big hard cock please daddy!" Her begging brought me even closer.

"Hold it baby hold it for me. Don't cum until i tell you"