Chapter Ten.

Thomas's POV•

John is still at his house, he's too scared to come here..

I glare as I Alexander wrapped his arms around Eliza's waist. “You know, you're way more perfect than John is. I wish he looked like you.” he smirked.

“You can't compare perfection to perfection, Hamilton.” I mumbled to myself. (Hellohaveaniceday88)

Somehow, Alexander hears me and turns to flip me off.

I roll my eyes and pull out my phone. We have a few minutes before class so I can quickly shoot him a text.

He doesn't respond so I assume he's asleep.

In the middle of my afternoon class, the principal's voice booms over the intercom.

‘Thomas Jefferson, please come to the front office.”

Some of the students whisper about me being in trouble so I just roll my eyes. I grabbed my belongings and head out the classroom door, towards the main office.

I was expecting to see my father coming to pick me up but instead I see John's mother and father.

Confused, I stepped into the office and tilt my head.

“Mr. N' Mrs. Laurens..? What's wrong-?” I asked softly.

“It's John.. He..”

//I'm not updating til tomorrow. Eh, that's probably a lie. Anyways! I have a few things to say, first of all, thank you for enjoying my books :) second, if there is a certain book you want me to update, just comment '🐝' under the last chapter and finally third, I'm planning on doing a hamilton giveaway in a few months so drop down some ideas. Love ya, honey bees!!🌻🐝