Brothers?

"We have to inform the Assembly! They need to know about this!" Keirian shouted.

"They always make everything worse!" Keil protested.

The others sighed, reluctant. Keil was right.

"This is one argument you can't win Keil, I'm not asking. As head of the Sanctuary I will do what needs to be done, even if you won't." he said with a stern scowl.

Keil gripped the table tightly. He pushed off it and walked off, shoving his hands in his pockets.

He paused, not looking back.

"You broke your promise, Keirian." he growled quietly, but loud enough for them to hear.

Keir flinched. Keil never called him Keirian. He quickly turned back to the table, holding the edge tightly.

"I'm going to stay here with Keir, can you make sure Keil is okay?" Avvie whispered to Olive.

She nodded briefly and suggested Azzie just head up to his room for now.

Knock knock...

"Keil?"

She slowly walked into his room. He was laying on his bed with his legs stretched out. He was flipping a knife, and paused to look at her, although he said nothing. As she sat on the edge of the bed, he looked down at the knife, running his fingers over the blade. They sat in silence for a long time before Olive spoke up.

"You said he broke his promise? What promise?" she blurted.

He glared at her.

"It doesn't matter." he stated. "Are you always this nosy or am I just especially interesting?"

Olive blushed and muttered a quiet 'sorry'. The room was silent again, and Olive watched as Keil's fingers ran down the cool metal of the knife. He brought a finger to the tip, putting just enough pressure to draw blood. Startled, Olive took the knife from his and looked at the small cut. He gazed at her curiously.

"You've known me for what? A few hours? Already worried about my well-being." He said inquisitively.

"Of course," Olive said as she reached for a tissue from the box on the table beside his bed "You're human, aren't you?"

He scoffed.

She gently wrapped the tissue around his finger, the blood quickly making a small red circle.

He smiled at her. She was still looking down at his bleeding finger.

'She's sweet, I like this girl' he thought but shook himself out of his head when he noticed her looking at him.

"Lost a little too much blood there, Keil?" she teased.

He chuckled "Definitely."

-----------------

So, there's like, nobody reading this which is about what I expected. Short chapter. I haven't had ideas for this story for a while now so this is all I've got. Bye for now!