Natasha: Sleep, just sleep...

Steve cuddled up to Natasha's body and laid his head right next to hers, just to smell her up close. He stroked Natasha's belly while she went back to sleep.

Steve had few hours of nap because one hour later the twins woke up and he heard them but couldn't open his eyes. He ended up sleeping again, thinking of leaving them waiting just 5 minutes because it wouldn't make any harm, but he didn't notice it has passed way more than just 5 minutes.

Suddendly Steve opened his eyes and yawned, he was a bit confuse about the time, he was sure it only passed five minutes but he thought it was strange that Natasha was not beside him anymore. Steve got up and walked up fast to the twins' room, they weren't there and Steve was going down the stairs, but he heard the bathroom door in their bedroom open so he came back in the room again.

Steve: Natasha, the twins...

Steve was already worried. Natasha looked at him calmly and walked to the wardrobe, wrapped in the towel.

Natasha: They are already gone.

Steve: Gone? What do you mean gone??

Steve rubbed his eyes and yawned again, trying to wake up for real.

Steve: Where are they?

Natasha: Laura came here.

Steve: Laura?

Natasha: Yes, I asked her for a favor. I couldn't take the twins to the White House, they wouldn't be quiet.

Steve: But... I was sleeping and I heard them crying and I only went back to sleep for more five minutes...

Natasha: Five minutes? Steve, it's already 7 pm. I woke up when they cried and got them ready to go to Laura's house.

Steve: Did James and Sarah went there too?

Natasha: No. They go with us to dinner.

Natasha opened the towel and dropped it on the floor. Steve looked at Natasha's naked body and raised his eyebrows, he had some pervert thoughts while staring at Natasha's body from behind.

Steve finally entered the room and closed the door behind him, he walked towards Natasha, but before he could touch her hands, Natasha turned and pushed his chest back.

Natasha: Rogers!

Steve: How much time do we have, baby?

Natasha: None! I just wanted you to wake up.

Steve: Why do you do these things to me while being naked like this?

Natasha: Because it's fun!

Natasha smirked.

Natasha: Now go take a shower.

Steve: I will have to take three to calm down.

Natasha: Just don't be late, Rogers.

Steve looked at Natasha, then looked down at her breasts and again he looked into her eyes. Natasha noted that even though they have been sleeping together all this time, he is still a little embarrassed to look at her naked. He just isn't embarrassed when they're in action, other than that, he feels like he's disrespecting her. She thinks it's adorable.

Steve went to take the shower and Natasha got dressed. When Steve finished his shower, Natasha was already finishing her hair. Natasha spied Steve in the mirror and when he removed the towel, she hissed, which made Steve embarassed.