But

Mina?

Mina?

Was the only thing in my head

"Seulgi what are you doing here and where's Mina???" I said confused and worried.

"Don't worry she's f-fine. Hey joy go order me a drink yeah?" She said as Joy kiss her on her cheek.

"NO TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!!!"

"Hey hey baby she's ok I promise"

"Seulgi please just answer my question your really scaring m-"

"Hey is everything ok here?" I heard a familiar voice and look to see momo.

"Yeah everything is fine" I said smiling at her.
I've never notice how she have a beautiful smile. My thought was interrupted by a cough.

"So I see you're still with momo"

"Yeah and?"

"Are you guys dating or"

"NO"

"Yeah we're dating" Momo said hugging me from the back.

"Oh umm that's great" Seulgi said while looking around then joy showed up with her drink.

"Here you go baby!" Joy said while sitting on her lap. "Oh Y/n!" Joy yelled my name.

"Yes" I said confused

"I want to tell you that Mina is such a beautiful and sweet little girl..... I can't believe she's mine".

Umm excuse me

Right when I was about to talk to her Momo cut me off.

"I'm sorry but what?? Mina is not yours and she will never be? Understand that? Good"  Momo then push me back to where twice was.

*skip to the end of the party*

"Y/n thanks for coming to the party with me I had fun"

"Me too but umm can I ask you something"

"Sure"

"Why did you tell Seulgi that we was dating?"

" Well because Y/n I lik-" she was cut of my her phone ringing. " I'm sorry Y/n but jihyo is calling me I have to go. Take care" she said running away.

I closed the door and sat down. Normally the house would be loud with Mina laughing at something on tv or because of Seulgi. I should be happy that the house is finally quiet but now not so much.

" I guess I'll go take a shower" right when I got up my phone lit up showing that someone text me.

                           Unknown number

Like I said earlier Mina is fine she's with my mom..... I think