Hate

Y/n can't believe that Seulgi did that to her  plus she was going to take her child that she loved very much she was the one who give birth to her that hunted like hell but in a few days mina will be no longer stay with her.

"Oh how much i hate that little bitch",Y/n said as she ate her kimchi

"Mina"

"Yes Eomma"

"Lets get ready to go to bed"

"No eomma I'm waiting on Mommy she promised that we will get to watch a movie all night to night"

"Mina ah  i don't think mommy will come home tonight"

"Why?"

"Umm she have to stay at work to night mina ah"

"Oh"

"Why don't  me and you watch movies to night?"

"YAY I PICK THE MOVIE" mina yelled as she Ran to put the movie in

"I will get some snacks" you said as you walk to the kitchen

                             Sometime later

Mina went to sleep right as the movie started

You put her in her room and kissed her on her forehead while turning on her night light.

Seulgi never came home or ever stop bye but You was happy that she didn't, but I just don't know what to say to mina about her moving and having a new mom and everything.

Just thinking about seulgi and joy with my baby girl make me sick

I remember back in high school when me and seulgi First met she was the well bad girl in school

                                  Flashback

Tapping your fingers in a fast continuous motion on the large wooden library table, you silently prayed for inspiration to hit you, the daunting white page in front of you burning through your skull.

Essays, you hated them, don't get me wrong you loved writing, and had a talent for it too, just not when you were given a theme and track to follow.

"Could you stop with the damn tapping?"

The harsh voice  scared the hell out of you, and once you realized whom it belonged to, your heart rate did not slow down, on the contrary, it sped up.

Kang Seulgi, also known as one of the most popular people at your school for some reason obscure to you.

You heard her name being whispered in the hallways every day, the same hallways that seemed to be cleared every time she passed and you found yourself squashed against a locker as the other kids parted for her like the Red sea.

Legend had it she had been kicked out of her last school for vandalism and sending one of her classmates to the hospital. All you had seen her do was bite back at some teachers and stare at everybody that got in her way with a burning hate.

In your opinion she was like any other person in this high school except for your best friend, pretty annoying.

"If you ask nicely I will"

Her dark eyes filled with surprise, you took notice of her grunge, goth look, heavy makeup on her face, evem more noticeable as her eyes seemed to burn with indignation.

"How about you stop being a huge pain before I break your fingers and shove them up your..."

A loud shush interrupted her vulgar statement, the old librarian's face bright red, hands on her waist.