Chapter 3: Dirty little secret ... err secrets out

Start from the beginning

" Well that was interesting" Louis said smiling at me.

" Yes agreed.. um I think we should probablly clean up yeah" I said climbing off of Louis and heading to the shower. I went to climb in when I felt arms around me and when I turned around it was quite a sight. "L-lo-louis you're ugh naked" I stuttered out

" Well you did say we needed to get cleaned up so I thought might as well get dirty first" he winked and with that we ugh showered...

Zayn P.O.V.

I woke up to a loud high pitched noise I tried to ignore it but it wouldn't shut up so finally I opened my eyes. What did I find you ask well a shirtless Niall jumping up and down on the couch in my room. " What why are you screaming damn??" I yelled at him

"I walked in to- to-to wake you up and there was a spider on your wall !!!" He scream cryed and just kept on jumping.

I turned to my left to see the tinyest spider in the world that I had to squint to even see it. " Oh my god Niall this was the spider?" I pointed at it

" Yes it is so big and scary !! kill it kill it zayn please!? " Niall shouted again this time crying

" No I won't kill it" I said picking the spider up on my finger and placing it outside my window before shuting it.

" No ! why didn't you kill it ?! now it's going to come get me in my sleep" Niall yelled

" Stop being so overdramatic" I said throwing my pillow in his face which he then threw back just as hard.

" Don't tell me what to do you stupid ... stupid... stupid thing" Niall huffed because he ran out of things to say.

" Oh come here you little leprechaun what was it you came in to say to me?" I asked him

"  Oh I wanted to know if you wanted me to get you a bagel from the bakery? I'm going there because that is another one of Katie's jobs. I want to surprise her at work" he said with a giant grin

" Sure I would love a bagel Nialler but I have a question... how do you know she works there??" I asked already knowing the answer.

" Oh I was on the phone with her all night last night talking to her. She is so cool I think I may ask her out!" He said jumping up and down again.

" Woooo there Niall you just met her and you're already trying to date this girl??" I said laughing because I'm in the same situatuion.

" But I like her Zayn !! just let me do it... I'll help you with carly if you give your approval .." he said trying to persuade raising one eye brow at me.

" Okay okay Niall but just try not to get your little heart broken okay buddy and don't worry about Carly I already have something in mind for her" I grinned giving a little wink to Niall before shoving him out of the house because I was starving and wanted my bagel he had promised me. Then I walked over to Harry's room I mean I guess he might need a talk and I'm the only one who is willing to do it so. I opened his door and was shocked at what I saw.

" Oh my god Zayn get out get out" Harry yelled at me but I didn't listen I just walked further into his room and shut the door behind me that way he couldn't escape. " Zayn please no stop get- get out now !"

" Harry what is that ?" I asked him already having a suspicion but just wanting to see if he would be honest. " Harry is that a video of you and Louis doing you know what?" I said and he just had a face of pure horror.

" No it isn't me and Louis" he said his face still not changing.

" Then who is that with Louis in the video?" I asked him now starting to worry

" It- it's Louis and Shane from last night... I was outside and saw them in Shane's bedroom and I- I got so mad I filmed it and posted it on the school website and tagged everyone in it."

" Wait what !! you uploaded them having sex! Harry do you have any idea how horrible that is what the fuck is wrong with you !?" I asked him in horror. Oh my god what's going to happen when they find out about this.. when Liam finds out oh my god he is going to be crushed. " This is the worst thing you could have possibly done to them."   

" I know but I didn't mean to do it I swear it was an accident I was just angry that was all and before I knew it I did this and now I feel terrible" he said starting to cry but I could tell he was faking.

" Take it down before anyone can see it you idiot... maybe they'll be lucky and no one will know." I said proud of myself for coming up with the smart idea.

" It's too late everyone has already seen and comented on it and now they all are making pages about it and everything" He cried again. Ughh I'm so sick of this fake blubbering and then I punched him right in the face.

He fell to the ground and all could think about was how I was going to fix this whole big mess.