Chapter 15: To The Club

Niall's P.O.V.

"Guys I really don't feel like partying tonight so I think I'm just going to go back home and chill with the girls." I sighed and grabbed my coat to leave the club. Liam nodded at me and waved goodbye and I walked out the door into the cool November air. I called for a cab and paid him to take me home.

I walked into the door and heard screaming coming from the living room. I immediately threw off my coat and ran to see if they were all okay and when I arrived to the scene I was completely shocked. Avery!? she's here..and fighting  with Katie! oh shit.

"What's going on in here!" I yelled now panicking and not sure what exactly to do.

Katie looked up and gave me a glare and then continued punching Avery. I'm in deep shit this time. I walked over to pull them apart when Avery flipped Katie over and started to punch her back. Nobody hits my girlfriend and I mean nobody!

"That's quite enough!" I yelled and threw Avery off of Katie.

"Get out of me house now!"

"But Niall" She stuttered and started to cry.

"OUT!"

With that she scurried off and ran out the door crying. I looked back to Katie to see her face swolen and her nose bleeding. I reached to help her but she smacked my hand away.

"I'll go get the first aid" Carly bounced up out of her seat and ran down the hall to the bathroom.

"Niall leave now!" Katie growled at me through her tears.

"But I didn't do anything" I stuttered out trying not to cry myself.

"I don't care you are the last person I want to see right now!" ouch.

"But.." I got up and walked out the front door again. Man why do I always have to ruin everything? I started walking the streets until I found myself at Nando's. Well might as well try to make myself feel better. I walked in the door and took my usual seat except this time I was alone...

Shane's P.O.V.

I don't know why I came here with the rest of the guys tonight...the only one's who I can talk to are Niall and Zayn.  Niall left half an hour ago and Zayn well let's just say he is to busy sitting at the bar texting Carly to notice me even sitting there next to him. Harry is off with a bunch of people in the back of the club and Lou is sitting next to me quietly twiddling his thumbs. That leaves Liam.. he got up about an hour ago and started dancing with these random people that were at the club.

I still feed bad about what I did to both of the boys and I don't think my self pity party will be ending anytime soon. I know what to do! Carly told me back a while ago that Lou and Li both had things for each other so.. well if I can't be happy with one of them then they should be happy together. I grabbed Lou's hand causing him to jump a little and dragged him out to the middle of the dance floor where Liam was.

Liam looked shocked to see me but smiled anyways. Lou dragged behind me completely confused and oblivious to what I was doing.

"Lou.. Li you guys both liked each other before I came in the picture so I thought since I'm out again that you guys should kiss" I smiled and they both looked at me wide eyed and that's when I did it. I shoved Lou into Liam and their lips locked and they both were timid at first but then got really into it. Ouch well that stings right in my heart.. oh well at least they will be happy now. I sighed and walked back over to where I sat before at the bar except now Zayn was missing.

"He left" The guy behind the counter pointed to where Zayn  had been sitting.

"Okay thanks" I sighed. Great now I'm completely alone.. well I guess I deserve this.

"Hey Shane" I turned and saw Harry standing there next to me with a huge grin on his face.

"Hey what do you want?" I grumbled and frowned at him. I really don't need to be with him right now out of all people.

"Don't be rude.. so Lou and Li yeah?"

"yes."

"Well if ya want I can keep you company" Harry smirked and leaned in and planted a sloppy wet kiss on my lips.

"Ew gross!" I shoved him off and he looked pissed.

"Well fuck you too! I didn't want to kiss a loser like you anyways!" he started to storm off but I stopped him.

"Wait don't leave me alone please?" I pouted and he smiled.

"Want to come and hang with me and some buddies?"

"Sure why not" he grabbed my hand an led me to the back of the club.

I looked around at the group of people sitting at the table and they were all smiling and laughing. Oh I see they have been doing drugs.. great. I looked at the table and saw a baggy with green's in it and then a few pills in a bottle at the other end, a small container filled with white powder, and then finally what made me cringe a bag full of needles and liquid inside them. I hate drugs. I am like that goody two shoes who complains about people doing drugs and don't really socialize with those who do them.

"Harry you do drugs?" I gave him a judgmental stare.

"I wouldn't put it that way.,, more like have fun with help" he smirked at his clever out on words. I just shook my head at him.

"So you want anything?" 

"No" I said coldly

"Don't be a pussy just try some" Harry edged.

"Fine."

"Give him a needle that's the best" Harry smiled at the guy.

"What no!"

"How much?" Harry ignored me.

"Fifty" the guy coughed.

"Alright this one's on me" Harry smiled and handed it to me.

"Go to the bathroom and wrap this around your arm so you don't bleed out and then just inject the needle into your vein.. simple really" Harry smiled.

"Okay" I sighed and grabbed the needle nervously.

I walked to the bathroom and shut myself in. Maybe this will finally make the pain go away? I wrapped the bandage around my arm and stared at my vein in my pale white arm sadly. Here goes nothing. I stabbed it into the vein and squeezed feeling the liquid rush through my veins. I stumbled feeling a little bit light headed but managed to catch myself before I could hit the ground.

Wow this feels amazing. I pulled the needle out of my arm and put it in the plastic disposable container they gave me. I walked over to the sink and looked at my reflection and began to giggle. I wiped off my arm and put the bandage loosely around the injection site so it wouldn't bleed out. 

I stumbled out of the bathroom and found Harry who was sitting at the bar with a smile on his face.

"So how do you feel?"

"Fantastic!" I giggled and he started to laugh too.

"What do you say that you and I go buy some beer from the store and then head back to my place?" I winked at him and he shook his head happily.

"Course sexy thang" he giggled and grabbed my hand leading me out of the bar.

We took a cab to the liquor store and then back to my apartment. Harry and I drank the whole 12 pack and then headed to my bedroom for a little fun time. This night was amazing! I am definitely going to do it again. Drugs... not Harry well who knows maybe Harry too I mean he is pretty good in bed not going to lie. Oh yeah and one more thing Liam and Louis who?