Chapter 3: Dirty little secret ... err secrets out

Shane's P.O.V.

" Louis ... do you maybe want to stay the night tonight?" I asked when he pulled up to Carly and I's apartment. " I'm sure Carly wouldn't mind" I shot a glance into the rear view mirror to see her give me a fake smile and a nod of her head.

" I guess so.. I mean I'd rather be with you guys then have to go back to mine and Harry's apartment" Louis said giving me a small smile before turning his eyes back onto the road.

" Yay! we are going to have a girls night to make you feel better" Carly squealed from the backseat while she clapped her hands together like a retarded seal.

I looked over at Louis and he couldn't help but smile which also made me grow a huge grin on my face. I liked it better when Louis was happy but I also liked times like these when I could just take care of him. 

"Why are you guys laughing at me it is not nice to make fun of people" Carly said fake pouting causing me to laugh harder. Which then earned me a hand to the back of my head. 

" You guys I swear... this is why I am never getting married" Carly pouted again

" What about Zayney poo" I said winking at her causing her to turn bright red again.

" What no way she likes Zayn I never would have guessed" Louis said in a posh accent making me laugh and making Carly blush even worse than before.

We finally got out of the car and walked up to our apartment and picked out a movie to watch and we decided on mean girls because well it is a funny movie and Louis was sad. Carly got out the three big tubs of ice cream and we dug in like we had never seen food before.

After the movie was over Carly was passed out upside down on the couch and would not wake up even though me and Louis kept trying.

" Lets take a scoop of ice cream and put it down her shirt" Louis whisper laughed I nodded and agreed. We both grabbed a hand full I smeared it all over her face while he shoved it down into her bra causing her to jump up screaming

" C-CCCCC-ccccolllldddd !!!!!" She screamed then turned to realize what we had done to her. " You jerks she screamed as she picked up both of her shoes from off the ground and chased us around the couch until she got tired of it and stormed up the stairs to take a shower. " You guys suck!"

I was completely unaware that Louis had gone back for seconds and rubbed cold ice cream all down my back. He bust out laughing when I turned around to face him because my face was now beat red from the cold. " L-LL- LOUIS!!" I yelled before mauling him down to the ground. I reached over to the carton and shoved the entire carton on top of his head before getting up to run away.

I turned around after I was all the way to the other side of the room and saw him stand up and remove the carton. Ice cream poured out all onto his hair and then down his face and neck. His face lit up once he had spotted me across the room and took off into a full sprint straight at me. He took me down to the ground and rubbed his hair off  onto my bare stomach. I then wrapped my legs around him and the flipped him over so I was ontop of him. I looked into his blue eyes and then down to his lips which were still covered in ice cream. Then before I knew it I bent down and smashed our lips together in a kiss.

I don't know how long we had been kissing when steps came down the stairs and I heard a loud gasp

" Oh my god!! you guys I'm... I'm sorry but hot damn!" Carly sqealed from the stairs. "Why are you guys covered in ice cre... I don't even want to know"

"Carly umm we can explain" me and louis stuttered out and then looked at each other

" Hey all I'm going to say is be safe" she winked " oh and I am not going to help you guys clean up so yeah night." and with that she was off up the stairs.