The Drama At The Lunch Tables of Lakepoint High

Sky

I told him the truth when I said that someday I want a family. I try staying with someone for more than a week, but eventually I'm tired of having to deal with all their flaws. I loved Ryan. I tried asking him out a few times, but he denied me every time. I don't believe he could be gay. It's not possible.

Butterflies bloom in the cold pit of my stomach every time I see him. Now I'm with Nick though, and I don't want to break him. He's already been through enough trouble. Then again, maybe I should dump him sooner. I know that Brittany would love to ask him out. And I'm pretty certain that she has a great chance. But jeez, does that girl need a makeover or what?

Well, I probably shouldn't get too ahead of myself. I'll give it a couple days. Maybe he'll dump me anyways, as soon as he finds out what a hopeless person I am.

Nick

Sky is one hell of a piece of work. She needs to get her act together and find out who her soulmate is. Which, unlike she put it, does not involve getting with every guy on this planet. I'm giving her a chance, mainly because she's hot. But even so, she's still a very hopeless romantic. She also is a very big slut, whether she says she is or not. But I swear, if she cheats then her sorry ass is gone out if my life. I don't care if she makes up a million excuses, I want someone who is honest and truthful with whomever they're with. I'm just not so certain that Sky is that person.