The Drama at the Lunch Tables of Lakepoint High

Nick

I was at school, sitting with Brittany and Sky. They were both pretty much the same as Ryan and me. They both dressed black and had piercings, and they both liked guys. Brittany was more of a loner. She was quiet when not included in a conversation, but if anyone talked to her, she'd give them what they asked for. She had short, died black hair and wore the same leather jacket every day.

Sky was pretty much Brittany's opposite. Sky was talkative and outgoing, no matter who she was with. Another name for a girl like Sky was a slut, or a whore, or even a skank. But nobody minded that. All we knew was that she seemed to have a different boyfriend almost every month. I would've died to have been with her for at least one night.

One reason why Sky was so popular with the guys was because she had extremely large tits. And better, was that she wore shirts that practically showed them. She had naturally long black hair, with died in streaks of purple. Her real name had been Olivia, but when her parents died a couple years back, she decided to change that. She'd also had the words: "Fuck Me" tattooed on her ankle. When the guy that did it asked for parental consent, she told him: I guess you'll have to go to hell to get that.

Afterwards, she said the guy was flirting with her, and so she whipped out a condom and they had sex in a chair. I knew the story was no where close to being true, but I was still jealous.

Sky and Brittany were two of the many people at my school whom thought I was gay. Although several times, Sky invited us over to have a threesome at her house, I decided I had no intention of seeing Ryan's junk.

"Guys, I swear, I'm not gay." I told them for the umpteenth time. Ryan had been sick this week, and so I took up the time to tell them about "us."

"Yeah right. If so, then prove it to me." Sky joked, tsking.

"Fine, how?" I asked.

"After school. Your house. On your bed. I wanna see if your little sissy ass is brave enough to fuck a chick like me." she gambled, giggling. I blushed nervously, and laughed. "Sounds great. I'll meet you there after school." I said, right as the bell rang.

" Okay, the girls and I will get ready and be right over." she said, cupping her breasts and shoving them up.