Rules 🌻

Now for the tedious part of all awards, sorry!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The rules for participants are as follows:

• Your book must have 50K or less reads as these awards are for undiscovered writers and their books.

• Your book must be published and have 3 chapters or more (excluding a prologue). This is so that there is enough content to judge.

• You must be following these users: TinyAsianEmpress, KeepCALM_5SOS, celeste6pet and miaamigo.
When accepting entries, we will be checking to see if you have followed these users!

• You must be following this account. Again, we will be checking!

• Please share these awards on your profile!

• You must follow your judge when they are announced. Judges for each genre can be found in the 'Judging' chapter and at the top of each genre entry list as soon as they are found. I will have judges inform me if someone is not following them.

• The password when entering is your favourite band/ singer.

• Please add this book to your library and reading list to ensure you get updates.

• Bribery of the judges will not be tolerated and will result in an instant disqualification. Do not privately message them at any time during these awards. If you need them to be aware of something, let me know and I will tell them.

• Be kind and respectful to other participants. Any behaviour that breaks this rule will result in an instant disqualification.

• Your book must be in English.

• You may enter 2 books but only in different genres and you cannot enter the same book twice.

• You may only enter 2 mini contests but you are allowed to enter the same book both times.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The rules for judges are as follows:

• You can be a judge if you have entered your book, but you cannot judge the same genre.

• You must be following these accounts to apply: TinyAsianEmpress, KeepCALM_5SOS, celeste6pet and miaamigo.

• You must be following this account.

• You must not accept any form of bribery and, if it is attempted, you must report it to me immediately. If any participants privately message you throughout this contest, let me know immediately as this is against the rules.

• You must make a reading list of the genre or genres you are judging with all of the books in it so you can find them easily. This can be removed once judging is complete.

• You must judge all books fairly and, if I suspect unfair judging, I will ask you to rejudge the book. If I believe there to be any foul play, I will remove you as a judge and judge the genre myself.

• The password is your favourite film/ TV show.

• You will be set deadlines by your awards admin, you will know who this when you are accepted. If they give you a deadline, please meet it. If, for any reason, you believe you will not be able to, please let them know.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Now the boring part is out of the way, we can proceed with the fun bit!