Chapter 1: It's Time

Third Person's pov

Elijah Mikaelson stood anxiously at the side of the coffin. The open casket revealed a sleeping girl, stuck in a comatose state, caused by magic performed by the Original Witch. The girl was shockingly gorgeous, as all the Mikaelsons were, her dark brown hair laid perfectly styled in the braid it was put in over a thousand years ago. Her chocolate brown hues were concealed by a pair of pale, cream-coloured eyelids. Her dress was that of a dark green colour that of which was what she was dressed in on the day she was frozen. This girl was Roselle Mikaelson, the youngest Mikaelson sister. Klaus Mikaelson came up behind Elijah and patted him on the back.

"Don't worry, Lijah. Bonnie Bennett is almost here, Roselle will be waking up soon." He said.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Roselle's pov

~ Roselle's Dream ~

"Come Henrik, Rebekah, our brothers are fighting again." I say with a laugh, taking Henrik's and Rebekah's hands. We run out of our cottage and to our fighting brothers, Niklaus and Elijah. I, of course, cheer for my eldest brother, the brother I have the strongest bond with.

"Come on, Elijah!" I cry. "Kick his arse!"

"It's not very lady like to call out faculties, Roselle." Kol mock-scolds. I stick my tongue out at him, earning an eye roll from Rebekah. Elijah jumps back from Niklaus' next attack, only for his ancient, boar-skin belt to be sliced in half. I begin to laugh with all of my siblings, even stick-in-the-mud Finn was laughing along with us. I tackle Elijah with a hug.

"Nice try, Elijah." I say, kissing him on the cheek in a sisterly way. Our fun is soon spoiled by Father.

"What is the meaning of this?" He asks angrily. I laugh.

"Oh come now, Father. It was all in good fun." I explain with another laugh.

"These things should not be humorous, you stupid girl," Father shouts at me. "Were this a real battle, Elijah would be dead by Niklaus' hand. So, boy, how about you fight me, if you are so confident about your so called 'skills.'" Nik takes a few steps back. "I SAID FIGHT ME!" Father rages. He grabs his sword and soon enough, he pins Nik to the ground. Father was going to kill him this time. I could just tell with the dangerous glint in Father's eyes.

"NO!!" I scream, charging at Father. He spins around and slices across my stomach. I fall to the ground, blood starting to pool around my body.

"Roselle!" Elijah yells. I am making strangled choking noises. I see Father's face. He did not mean to hurt me. But he did, and I was dying. My siblings all crouch around me. What a sight this was. Me... dying.

"MOTHER!!" Rebekah screams. Then, I fall into darkness.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Elijah's pov

I sigh and take my hands off of Roselle's head. So that was what she was dreaming of in this sickening comatose state. My youngest sister, frozen for over a thousand years, because of Mother's absurd vision. I hear footsteps coming through the door. Must be the Bennett witch. I turn around to see Bonnie.

"Bonnie! So glad you can come!" Niklaus greets.

"Save it, Klaus. I'm just here to fulfill my favor to you. If what you say is true about Roselle, my only condition is that I teach her magic. Got it?" Bonnie says. I chuckle. She is so headstrong, which can be dangerous for a stubborn girl like her, even if she is a witch.

"Yes, yes. Just wake her already." Rebekah says in am annoyed tone. Again, I chuckle.

"I apologize for my siblings behaviors." I say. Bonnie nods stiffly and walks over to Roselle's coffin. I sense Kol walk into the room.

"Shall I undagger Finn, Nik?" He asks.

"N-" Niklaus begins to say. I interrupt Niklaus.

"Of course, Kol. Tell him that Roselle is waking up. It should get him here faster." I say. Niklaus glares at me. "Do you need anything, Bonnie?" I ask her.

"Candles, and salt should do it." She says. I nod and gather the ingredients. As soon as I am back, she begins.

"Tu, Roselle Mikaelson, dura fuerit in illo statu, quia per annos mille et quinquaginta hodie ab originali maleficus. Bona Maro sum ego, et vos excitare. Expergiscere, expergiscere, suscitate robustos accedant ascendant! ((English Translation: You, Roselle Mikaelson, have been frozen in this state for a thousand and fifty years today by the Original witch. I am Bonnie Bennett, and I will you to wake up. RED dr&rWake up, wake up, wake up, WAKE UP!))" Bonnie chants, sprinkling the salt evenly across Roselle's body. Bonnie puts out the flames of the candles. "It's done. I will want to teach her magic, Elijah," She says to me. I nod and bow.

"Thank you, Bonnie. I give you my word." I promise her, earning another glare from Niklaus, along with one from Rebekah. Bonnie smiles at me and departs. After a few minutes, Kol returns with Finn, and we all stand around Roselle's coffin, watching anxiously for the awakening of our sister.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Roselle's pov

I sense the feeling my fingers and toes begin to return. Am... am I waking up? Has Mother changed her mind? I move my fingers and toes. I am waking up! I can hear the people around me silently muttering things I cannot understand. I gasp and open my eyes. I am awake! My siblings are all circled around me... am I in a... casket? I sit up and the first face I see is that of my eldest brother... Elijah.

I am Roselle Mikaelson... and I am awake.