Sick Day (aka Ed is stupid)

It all started with a caterpiller. A pretty, colorfull caterpiller, mind you. But as most animals, the colorfull ones are the poisonous ones.

And the radical Edward just happened to eat one. A genious indeed. 

She was currently on Tomato playing a game made out of cubes and blocks. Ed didn't want the other to know she had gotten sick from the bug she ate. Jet had already freaked out when he saw her eat it. The first day, Edward seemed absolutely fine! But it was on the second day when things went downhill.

It was late into the night as she played her game. She knew she needed sleep but felt way too sick to do so. The young girl was snapped out of her game as Faye walked into the livingroom. 

"Ed, what are you doing up so late?" Faye said in an annoyed, tired tone. She was wearing a robe and holding a glass of water.

"Edward is playing Craftmine, Faye-Faye!" Ed said in a loud voice. As soon as the yells left her mouth Faye quickly hushed her.

"SHHH! I'ts two AM Ed, Can you at least whisper?" The woman said quietly.

"Oh, sorry faye-faye!" Ed whisper-yelled. She was about to ask what the purple haired lady was doing up, but got a terrible pain in her stomach. It started rumbeling and making awfull sounds as something burning made i'ts way up Eds throat. And before she could react, she threw up.

Faye shrieked and backed off. "EWWW! What the hell?!?!"

Edwards mouth and throat burned. There was a disgusting taste on her tounge. The smell of vomit was enough to make her throw up even more. She began crying becouse of the pain she was in.

Faye ran off and a minute later came back with a terrified Jet. Faye kept her distance as Jet helped Ed into the bathroom so she could throw up in the toilet and not all over the floor. Jet was internnally panicking. He knew he should have taken her to the hospital! But she seemed just fine the day before...Did she just start to feel sick? Or Had she been feeling sick since she first ate the poisenous caterpiller? Why wouldn't she tell him? Or at least Faye or Spike? 

He was brought out of his thought as the girl once again vomited into the toilet bowl. Jet patted her back gently as Ed threw up her dinner from earlier.

"Are you alright, Ed? I told you not to eat bugs." The man said after Ed had stopped vomiting.

After a couple minutes Ed stopped crying and finally replied.

"Edward is sorry...Ed was hungry! But now Ed feels super duper gross and bad." Jet put his hand on her forehead, she was burning up, so definetly a fever. He cleaned her face and picked her up. He carried her to his room since his bed was probably more comfortable to sleep in then the couch.

He tucked the sick girl in and got some water for her. "Edward is sorry, Jet-person..." Ed said as Jet put the glass of water on his nightstand.

"It's fine, just don't eat caterpillers you see crawling around." He said and ruffled Edwards hair. He got up and walked towards the bedroom door.

"Good night Ed, sweet dreams." He said before leaving.

"Good night dad-person." Ed said before drifting off to sleep.

Author note: This chapter was really gross...OH WELL, HOPE U ENJOYED IT U LIL SHI-