**********

Her hands were sweating in zirs. Ze knew how nervous she was. The bond told zir. It asked zir to take her back to their room and give her the comfort she needed. It would be useless. Mina had to come back. That wonderful girl with a sunny personality had to come back.

"Heard about you," Ryan said to someone when they entered the dining place.

Mina's mother, Maria was there sitting next to a female ze did not recognise. In addition to zirs Omicron, Nox and Antlia- whom ze had met a day ago, there were two males he did not know.

The male vampire was sitting next to Ryan while the other male was sitting with a bowl of noodles before him. That male did smell like a human, but something said he was a werewolf.

"I am Theta Silver," ze said to him. The Theta in zir wanted a familiarity.

Then ze turned to zirs Omicron. There was a quesiton in Riley's eyes, but he did not ask it.

"I am here," Silver said.

"Did you talk with your mate?" Riley asked zir.

Silver nodded. "We did talk."

Who are they, Omicron? Silver asked in their bond.

The vampire is Niran, Riley replied. Don't get on his bad side. His mate is Rune Bidaya and he works for Torre. The other one is Draco Stykes. The infamous hitman. The one beside ma is Kessa, Draco's mother.

Niran? Ze asked. As in Niran Chankul?

Yes, Riley said. His mate is yet to wake up. But yes, Rune Bidaya is here.

Then- Silver began. What about his sister, Mali-

Not another word about them, Silver! Riley warned. Not another word about her.

Silver of all people knew how heartbroken Riley was when he came back after a trip to Summer Coven. Although Riley refused to tell them what was bothering him, they came to a conclusion what it might be. And if her name was mentioned, no matter how much he tried, the pain would be etched on his face. It would be idiotic of his coven to not know who she was to him.

Are you okay with it? Riley asked, changing the subject. I will send Carson if you-

I agreed to this, Omicron, ze said. I know what I am getting into.

Silver, Riley warned. As much as I am doing this for you, I have to think about Mina too. She is too fragile now.

There was no way ze could argue to Riley about it. Mina was fragile and anyone could see that.

"Mina?" zirs Omicron asked.

Zirs mate just blinked. "A stressful month."

Ze resisted the urge to blink at her in surprise. A stressful month? That was her reply? The Mina ze knew hated appearing weak in front of everyone and she still stuck with it. Not many could survive after marking their mate to just see them die. How Mina did, would always be a question to zir.

That just told zir what a strong female she was. She was pulling herself from the depression and isolation for zir. The bond did say that she did not love zir yet, but it did say that there was a huge possibility in the future. That was enough for zir for now. Ze would wait for that blasted day to come. Still feeling the pain from her, ze knew it was not in the near future.

Ze had been there when Aspen's ex-mate, Arnold had nearly raped her. That had broken a part of Mina's spirit, but she came back to herself again, though it was slow. This time, Silver could only hope.