2 |

When the sound of the door opening was heard,  without turning her head, she question him straightaway. "do you think that I am in wrong too?"

Jungkook stun for a moment but jennie take it as he hesitate.

"why?" jennie laughed. "just because he did all these because of me?" jennie scoffed.

"cry out and you will feel better" jungkook dont know how to answer her question.

"I dont feel like crying" jennie shake her head and force out a smile on her face. "put hot water for me, I want to bathe"

jungkook kneel down with a knee on the ground and place her feet on his thigh before pulling her socks off her feet and slipping the fluffy slipper on.

Jungkook has been jennie's bodyguard for 5 years. Ever since she broke up with taehyung, her father arranged jungkook to protect her.

Jennie turn around "did your girlfriend ever say that you are boring?" instead of waiting for his respond, she walk into her room as if it didn't meant for him to answer.

"boring? ..." jungkook widen his eyes. " am I?" he scratch the back of his head in confusion.

-

taehyung place a chair beside the bed where a woman's hands and legs are tied to the 4 corners of the bed.

"the housekeeper say you didnt eat for 3 days" taehyung place the bowl of porridge at the side.

"when are you letting me off?" she look out the window.

"you will be free once you sign this" he throw the divorce agreement in front of her along with a pen.

She laughed for a moment and stop.

"over my dead body" she stared at him.

"housekeeper, throw this porridge away, dont let her eat for another 3 days, I see how long she can last" taehyung walk out of the room.

"kim taehyung! if you are a man, just kill me, don't torture me" she shout with all her strength.

-

taehyung walk in once again with a bowl of porridge on his hand. "still don't want to eat?" he ask without any expression on his face.

"sign" her voice was airy.

His face lit up immediately, he place the bowl of porridge at the side and untie the rope on her hand. After he done with one hand, he immediately run to another side of the bed and untie another hand.

He place the divorce agreement nicely in front of her and put the pen in her hand. He watches her sign the paper and his smile gets wider and wider.

"don't worry, I will support all your expenses" if she didn't went through all these, she might assume that he still about concern her but nope, not after all these.

"housekeeper, feed her this porridge before letting her off" he stuff the paper into a brown envelope and walk out of the room.