"This wasn't what I had in mind" I muttered as I continued to stare at the two people floating down the river.

Then the two started to let out gurgling noises "I'll let those one's pass,thanks"

Crows from out of nowhere came and started to peck the pair of legs and the head.

"T-They'll be okay........" I trailed off but I knew they won't and without wasting anymore time my body move on its own.

"Fine!!!" and dove down the water and pulled the two people out of the river.

In the end I manage to save two lives. I successfully drag the two bodies back on land and let out tired pants and turn to the two.

For some odd reasons the man and the woman were identical in features and clothing.

Then the man's eyes open as he suddenly sat up in a kind of creepy way.

This made me alarm since I didn't know him and backed away hesitantly asking.

"You were floating down the river....are you okay?"

"I...made it" The brown haired man muttered "Damn!" He said under his breath as I was taken a back.

"W-What's that?"

'Did this guy just say Damn?' I thought as I glance at the male

Then a groan suddenly caught my attention and turn to face the woman who also woke up.

Slowly she opened her eyes and sat up, unlike the man earlier she sat up normally. She then look around with a confuse face and look at herself.

"I-I'm...alive? Dammit!" She muttered making me confuse about these two.

'Dammit? What's wrong with these people?'

⚜----------❖----------⚜

|| [Y/n]'s Pov ||

After realizing you were still alive made you let a disappointed sigh.

A hand was then held out in front of you, knowing it was your brother you gladly took it as he pulled you up and turn to the person who 'save' both you two.

"So tell us, are you the one who interrupted our Submersion?" Your brother asks.

The white haired male, who was younger then two of you look at the you and your brother questionably. "You guys don't remember? I save both your lives"

But that was until it finally process in his mind what Dazai had just said and look at both of you with wide eyes. "Wait! Submersion!?"

You tilt your head looking at him as you cross your arms "You don't get it? We we're trying to kill ourselves or in other case committing suicide" you explain to the boy while sliding a finger across your neck looking unfazed.

"S-Suicide!?!?" The kid let out looking at your frightened at what you said.

"Sure! We thought everything was just going swimmingly, but you interfere and ruined our day" Dazai said as he look at the boy who felt distraught.

"Well~" You spoke up catching the boy's attention as you smile.

"It's not all your fault, our goal is to commit a complete clean suicide without us burdening anyone" You explain shrugging keeping the soft smile on your face as your brother continued your sentence.

"And we did troubled you so the fault lies with us.We should apologize in some way..."

You observe the boy who stood and notice him wobbling as Dazai continued to talk only to be cut off by a growl. Now you understood, as you look at the boy and ask.