Chapter 6

Emma's POV

"No way...a source?" I muttered. 

We just found out that there is a spy among us but...who? How many? Since when? Why...?

Mama has a spy...among the children?! 

Anna...Nat? Thoma...Lanni...Don...Iris? Aaarghhh! But I don't want to suspect anyone!

They all just adore Mama...and someone who is trying to be a 'good boy' or a 'good girl' is just accidentally giving her intel...yes, that's gotta be it!

But what if...in the unlikely event...that what Ray's been saying true...and there's a demon spy among the children?

So in the end...

"Well then, what are we gonna do now?" Ray asks. "We've definitely gotta find this 'source'...but what about our plans to involve Iris, Don and Gilda? If those three end up being Mama's 'sources'..."

"No problem," Norman cuts in. "We'd discover her 'source' and get those three on our side. It'll be two birds with one stone. If they happen to be the spies, we could turn them into our trump cards."

"We'd control the information flow and derail the enemy. It wouldn't be impossible to turn this situation in our favor," Ray concluded. He really catch up that fast!

"Yep! I've already laid out a net," Norman stated. I stayed there, dumbfounded. This guys are amazing...

"Hey! Break time's almost over! Lets start the second round soon!" Interrupted Don. Ray waved sighing that we'll come over soon so we continued the conversation.

"Mama's already in control...which is why she isn't making any moves, even though she knows we are." stated Ray. "Unless we made any old moves, Mama probably has no intention of getting in the way of our planning or shipping us out early, huh."

"Ray, how are things going with plans to destroy the transmitters?" Norman asks.

"Just fine," he answered.

"How much longer do you need?"

"Uhhh...two weeks...? Nah, 10 days maybe..."

Eh?! That fast?!

"Then lets put things into actions in 10 days." Norman suddenly concluded.

"What?" the two of us dumbfounded.

"On November 8th, 10 days from today, we will be executing our escape plan," Norman announced.

...

It may be too risky, but we have to get things done in 10 days. And the very first thing on our to-do list, is to try to get Iris, Don and Gilda to join our side...

-----

Iris' POV

I did thought that we'll be settling the situation tonight... 

...but I never thought the trio would invite me themselves. 

And I guess I'm not the only one who'll know the truth since Don and Gilda are here in the library too. The only thing we have to do is to wait. 

And while waiting, I'll do the obvious thing, reading.

The door opens as the three entered the room. The truth is finally going to be spill out.

.....

•-•

...

...But...something's bothering me...