I look at her nervously as she rub the baby's ear in her arms. "There's something in here..."

I felt my eyes widen. 

Oh no she's having suspicions now! How can I explain to her if she asks? Is it alright to tell her? Wait, Gilda is in here! What should I do?!

"Could be my imagination," she sigh before putting down the baby and continue to help the others. 

I sigh in relief. That's...I thought I'll get busted...

I know Iris. Whenever she finds something, she'll do no matter it takes to find out what it is about... Speaking of, she's always doing things on her own since 6 years ago. 

When she refused on joining us going to the gates...

...could it be... 

Could it be that she knows?! I should tell the others!

------

Iris' POV

Since this morning, we've been playing tag. 

Actually, I really have no interest in playing but...

...seeing how Emma...nag (and cry) for just that...really is annoying. 

"It's also for the reason to increase your stamina," she said. 

Really? What's with this trio today?  

They have been nagging all of the children to play. Sure, everyone loves to play but, I prefer books more than anything.

I then see the usual ravenette under the usual tree. Sure, others might seem to think that he was lazy to play...

...but look at me! I don't even want to play! 

But for Ray, I know the reason.

I just realized a while ago that this game of tag might be a training for the escape and Ray is just a distraction for Mama and Sister Krone. I know because there are some changes in the game.

And now in the present, I'm here in a tall tree, lazying around and watching children run back and forth below me. 

It's better to hide than to run...well that's my motto. Maybe I should change it...or not.

One by one, the younger kids got caught by Norman. The children tried to be silent, cleaning and watching their footprints and others. But unfortunately, some of them fail and forgot to watch for the enemy.

Training while playing really does works. The adults won't notice. I wonder how they thought of it. 

Since it's like this, I should run around for my stamina. 

I feel like I'm cheating because I have this tracking ability of mine or what some of the books called it 'earth pulse'. Somehow, I'm trying to control this ability of mine, although it's useful.

*sigh

I jump down to the ground and began to walk. Norman's also running out of time and I'm not sure how many are still left.