Your First Kiss

You and JC had always been close. Even though he was a member of *NSYNC, which happened to be one of the most popular boy bands of all time, he always had a special place for you as his friend. You felt like you've known him forever, and eventually started to develop feelings for him. However, you decided not to tell him for the sake of your guys' friendship.

One day, JC came to visit you. He had just returned from Germany, having been in the studio with the rest of the boys; Justin, Joey, Chris, and Lance. You've met them a couple of times before and really liked them.  Even so, you were still glad that JC had finally returned.

"Y/N! How've you been? I've missed you so much!" exclaimed JC, taking you into his arms.
You hugged back, feeling his arm muscles flex under you. "I've missed you too, Josh!"
Josh was JC's nickname. Nobody except you and his parents were allowed to call him that. It made you feel special.
You both went to sit down on the living room. "So what have you been up to?" you asked, pouring two glasses of lemonade.
"A lot! We've finished recording a couple of songs and we'll be going on tour again soon in a couple of weeks! I'm pretty stoked! replied JC, taking the glass of lemonade that you offered him.
"That's cool!" You said, looking at him.
You both sat in silence. You then noticed how fondly JC was looking at you.
"Hello?? Earth to JC? Are you okay?" You asked, waving your wand in front of his face.
"Oh nothing..." replied JC taking your hand and putting it in his. "Well you see.... I—... I really have missed you... like a lot"
You blushed. You silently cursed for making it so obvious.
JC leaned forward, tucking a stray piece of hair behind your ear.
"God, your so beautiful...." he whispered, which made you blush harder.
Soon, he was inches away from your face.
"JC  I don't know if we—" you were cut off as JC made the first move.
Omg! He's kissing me!!!
You were shocked. You wanted to get up and leave, but for some reason you couldn't move. Soon, you were kissing him back. You could feel Jc smile during the face as he ran his fingers through your hair.
At long last, you both parted. JC still had his forehead to yours.

"The truth is... I really really like you. No... in in love with you. I couldn't resist.."

You pressed your finger to his lips. "No Josh... I really like you too! I have for a while now.."
JC smiled. "Oh have you now? Well, would you be my girl?"

You nodded as you felt JC pull you in for another kiss.