Telling JC Your Pregnant!

***hahahah the image is actually one of my favourite *NSYNC group photos! But anyways, on with the story! Enjoy!!***

You've been sick.
It had been almost a  while since you've missed your period. You were also throwing up a lot and feeling more tired than usual. Your boyfriend, JC also noticed. He assumed you were just sick, and took care of you when he could while he wasn't on tour or In interviews/photo shoots for *NSYNC.  It wasn't until later on you assumed you were pregnant. You had the symptoms, right?
So one day, after you kissed goodbye to JC (He told you that he was going to go visit Justin back at the hotel since Justin needed help with something), you went to the store and bought three pregnancy tests. Eventually, you arrived back at your apartment and quickly went to the bathroom, heart pounding as you opened the first pregnancy test.

An hour later. . .
You looked back at the test results from all three pregnancy tests.

Positive

This was it. You're pregnant.
You didn't know whether to laugh or cry. What will JC think of me now?

You decided you weren't going to tell him. At least, not yet. You decided to call Lance. He was like a bestie to you and hopefully, he would understand.
"Hey Lance!"
"Oh hey, Y/N! What's up?"
"Oh um... I just wanted to talk to you about something... I was wondering if you could come over... it's urgent"
"Yeah sure! Is it alright if Joey and Chris came along too? They really want to see you, you know.."
You paused. If they all came, they would all eventually find out. Oh well, the more the merrier??
"Um... yeah! Sure! They can come!" You replied, your voice shaking a bit.
Lance however didn't seem to notice cause soon he then said "okay! We'll be there in 10!"
"Awesome! Cya then!"
"Yep! Cya soon Y/N!"
You both hung up.

15 minutes later...

The doorbell rang, and soon all they're guys came in one by one. You smiled as you hugged each one of them. "Hey guys!!"
"Hey Y/N!" They replied as they sat on the couch. Lance chose to sit beside you as you sat down.
"Well guys.... I don't know how to start this but... I took a couple of pregnancy tests because you know, I haven't been feeling well lately, and I felt like I had most of the symptoms... and... I... have the results."

Joey's face went pale while Chris and Lance looked shocked. For a few moments, there was a silence. Finally, Lance spoke up.

"Were they positive?"

You clasped your hands together, feeling the anxiety rush through you.
"Yes"

There was more silence. Then, they're faces broke into huge smiles as Lance hugged you. "Aww Y/N that's happy news! We'll support you in anyway we can, whether you decide to keep the baby or not.."
"Ditto!" said Joey. Chris simply nodded.
"Thanks you guys! I've actually decided I'm going to keep the baby. I don't want to feel the pain of having to get rid of it. I know I can be a good mother. But.. I'm just worried how JC will react..''

"React with what?" JC had come through the door. Justin behind him."Josh! Uhhh... i didn't expect you to come so soon!""Well, I did..." JC looked at Chris, Lance, and Joey. "Hey guys! Um... what are you all doing here?" They just stared back at him, their expressions emotionless. After a few moments, JC grew worried. "What's going on?" Lance replied, " We'll wait outside.. Y/N needs to talk to you.."Everyone got out of the apartment. It was now just you and JC.

He went over to sit beside you and took your hands.
"Y/N ... what's going on?" "Um.... well.. you see the thing is.. uh" you began to shake as JC kissed you cheek. "It's okay, you can tell me anything" "Alright, wait here" You got up as you went to your guys bedroom and took out one of the pregnancy tests. You went back to the living room and gave it to JC. JC was surprised and shocked as he took the test in his hand and saw the lines. "Y/N what is—" "I know Josh, I'm pregnant" you said, closing your eyes, praying for JC not to get upset.

There was silence. Then, JC finally whispered "I'm going to be a dad?"
"Umm.. yeah, pretty much"
"Omg!! That's wonderful!" He exclaimed as he took you into his arms, kissing your cheek. "We're having a child of our own, Y/N! I can't believe it!"
"Wait, your not mad?"
"Of course not! This is the best day of my life!"
JC spun you across the living room. " Y/N, I promise you I'll be the best father that I can ever be to our child!"

You smiled. "Awww JC, that's really sweet of you!"
JC hugged you closed to him, his hand patting your stomach. Hearing the comotion from outside, the boys came back into the apartment. "We heard JC all the way from outside!" Lance said " JC so your happy, huh?" JC smiled. "And excited! My Y/N is GOING TO HAVE A BABYYY!"
The rest go the boys smiled as they high fived and hugged each other. Then they hugged you, each reaching down to your stomach level and whispering sweet nothings to the growing baby inside you. "I better start buying stuff right away!" Exclaimed JC. "We'll need diapers, baby clothes, oh and a nursery!!!! Justin, will you help me build it?"
" I'll try" Justin replied with a smile. "And it's actually Uncle Justin!"
"And Uncle Chris!"
"And Uncle Joey!"
"HEY! Don't forget Uncle Lance!"
"Wow! Our baby is going to have FOUR uncles!" said JC, hugging you. "Oh Y/N!! I love you so much!"
"I love you too, Josh!" you replied as you both kissed on the lips.
"Ewwwwww PDA!!!" exclaimed Joey, covering his eyes as everyone laughed.
You glanced at your friends and then at your boyfriend.
You couldn't help but think of what you would do without them.