The Bathroom - Johnny Orlando x Brandon Rowland

~Johnny is having a sleepover at his home because his parents and sister aren't home. He invited his best friend over, Brandon Rowland.~

Brandon's POV:
I woke up and heard the shower running. Johnny had already gone out of bed and took a shower. I really had to pee but couldn't just go into the bathroom while Johnny is showering... I decided to wait until I didn't hear the shower anymore. I looked down at my boxers and saw that I had a boner (morningwood). I never really measured my dick so I guessed it had a normal size since Hunter's dick was a little bit bigger but almost the same.
I knocked on the door and asked if I could come in since I really had to pee.

Johnny's POV:
"Hey Johnny can I come in, I really have to pee!"
"Yeah sure!"
I had a towel on so Brandon couldn't see anything. And it didn't really matter to me if he would see me naked. We've been friends for years now and we all have the same, right?

Brandon came inside and went to the toilet, which was on the opposite side of the big mirror in the bathroom. Johnny was looking in the mirror and doing his hair.
J:"Why didn't you come in sooner?"
B:"I figured that you were showering so I didn't want to come in for your privacy"
J:"Oh okay, well it doesn't bother to me, we have been friends for years now, and we all have the same below, right?"
B:"Yeah, that's true I guess"

While Brandon was peeing and having the conversation, Johnny couldn't help himself and looked through the mirror at Brandon. He was done peeing and he let loose of his dick. Johnny saw that and stared at it.
J:"Brandon, wow, you dick is huge!"
Brandon quickly shoved his dick in his boxers again
B:"What.. It's just regular, Hunter's dick looks the same."
J:"Damn you guys must have good genes, can I see it again?"
B:"What..why?"
J:"I couldn't believe my eyes.. here wait I'll show you why you're big."

Johnny let his towel drop. Brandon saw Johnny's muscle bubble butt first before he turned around. Johnny's dick was still flacid.

J:"It's flacid now, but when it's hard, my dick is 7 inches, which I thought was big already! But yours... Damn.. It must be like 9 inches! Wait mine will turn hard in a bit. Now show your dick again"

Brandon listened and slides his boxers down until he was completely naked. His dick stood there proud.
Johnny immediately became hard too.
The two boys didn't knew what happened but hey were both very horny without them knowing from each other.

B:"So you really think it's big?"
J:"Yeah look at mine. "
Brandon looked at Johnny's 7 inch hard dick.
B:"Okay it is bigger than yours.. Do you have a ruler?"
J:"Wait let me see."

Johnny went to his closet and had to bend over to grab the ruler. Brandon saw Johnny's bubble butt and actually thought it was really hot. Johnny found a ruler and gave it to Brandon.

B:"8.7 inches.. Okay I guess you're right"

Johnny was staring at Brandon the whole time. Brandon saw that and smirked.

B:"Do you want to touch it? Maybe then you believe what you see"

J:"C.. Can I?"

B:"Yeah sure go for it"

Brandon was still sitting on the toilet. Johnny dropped on his knees before him and slowly took his dick in his hand. It felt so big and thick.. It was just massive. Without him knowing of himself, Johnny began stroking Brandon's dick. This felt great for Brandon and he put his arms behind his head and closed his eyes enjoying what Johnny was doing. He let out a quiet moan, which Johnny heard. He smirked and slowly went closer with his head. Suddenly Brandon feels a warm and wet feeling around his dick. He opens his eyes to see Johnny giving him a blowjob. His head went up and down making Brandon's dick wet.

Johnny let Brandon's dick out of his mouth with a pop and then locked the whole dick from the base to the tip. This snet shivers down Brandon's spine, it felt so good. After that Johnny tried to deep throat Brandon's dick and surprisingly he could deep throat the whole thing, he had no gag response, he was born for this. Johnny kept switching between blowing the top part of the dick and stroking the bottom with deepthroating the whole 8.7 inches. Brandon felt that that he was gonna come soon.

B:"Johnny I'm gonna cum.. Oh god this is so good!"

Johnny let the dick pop out his mouth and looked at Brandon, who was now looking mad at Johnny because he didn't let him finish.

J:"I have a better idea, wait a second."

Johnny went back to his closet and bend over again to grab something. But he didn't find it. Brandon saw Johnny's ass again and couldn't handle himself. He got up from the toilet and went to Johnny. With one move he lined up his wet big dick and stick it in Johnny's tight bubble butt.

Johnny screamed at the feeling of Brandon's big dick fully sliding in his ass. Brandon didn't want any noise so he put his hand over Johnny's mouth. He felt a tear falling on his hand but didn't care. Slowly he started to thrust in and out of Johnny. The tight feeling around his dick was better than any girl's pussy he ever fucked. The pain that Johnny felt slowly began to feel like pleasure. He began to moan a little. Brandon put his hand on Johnny's hips and started to go faster, guiding Johnny's ass on his dick while fucking him from behind. After some time he slid out and turned Johnny around. Picked him up and put his legs on his shoulders. He slid back in and bounced Johnny up and down his big dick while carrying him to his bed. Brandon kept holding him up while standing before the bed. The immense feeling of getting fucked hard and getting hit at his prostate every time made Johnny come close to cumming.

"Keep going harder, I'm gonna Cum. This feel- AH AAH Just like that!! Fuuucck"
Johnny's shot his load over Brandon's and his body while still getting fucked hard. Johnny's insides began to clench around Brandon's dick, and this sent him over the top. While still carrying  Johnny he filled his ass with his cum. It was the best orgasm he ever had. It started to leak out of Johnny's ass, so Brandon began breeding him. Slowly thrusting his in cum covered dick in Johnny.

After that he lie down on the bed and slid out of Johnny, who fell next to him.

"This was awesome" said Johnny.

B: "I'm definitely gonna fuck that ass more!"

J:"Yes give it to me pls"

B:"Ready for round 2?"

Brandon's dick was still hard

With no hesitation, Johnny began making out with Brandon and climbed on top of him.

Imagine the rest for yourself ;)

A. N. :
If you got any suggestions on who you want to pair with who, let me know in message or in the comments! Hope you liked it!